Dominos Pizza FREE Artisan Pizza Starting April 30th - Facebook

Do they send you a notice or do you have to keep checking? I kept going to the facebook page and it would either say not yet or we're all out.

Thanks for the heads up. They had this earlier in the month too. Me & my family got 3 free pizzas. They're kinda small and very thin in the center slices.. they tend to fall apart.

Thanks for posting. I'm gonna try this again.. didn't get any last time, mostly because I was in class most of the time. From what I recall though, here's what happens:

1. Make sure you "like" Domino's in advance.
2. Somewhere around 1:30pm central time (give or take half an hour?) on each of the days, it goes live.
3. At that point, go to the App page and score the pizza.

Good luck, CAGers.

Well, that was quick. Day 1 is over.

And sir-fly, I didn't get my e-mail yet. **EDIT Just received it. Go check your accounts, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got in on this a few weeks ago when they did it. Had the chicken bacon one. It was pretty good.

I wonder if it will let me get another one this time.

I had the chicken bacon one, it comes with diced tomatoes but I had the option of taking them off. I thought you couldn't do that with the artisan pizzas?

Anyway, here is a picture for you hungry late-night folk:
lSVAD.jpg

Really good pizza by the way.

How, exactly, are ya'll signing up for this? They put a link up? I know I posted this, but I didn't see any specifics that day.

I'm not a Facebook guru. Where is this 'app' page? Maybe it's this HP Touchpad. Hmmm...

lol..op needs directions :booty:

anyhoo:

step 1: login to facebook acct

step 2: go to dominos fb page http://www.facebook.com/Dominos?ref=ts

step 3: click the button for artisan giveaway and click the "like" button
http://www.facebook.com/Dominos/app_275075955907423

step 4: refresh all day or wait until someone here posts that its live.
a button that says order your free pizza or whatever should show
up- have them email you the coupon or you can choose to be redirected to dominos site and the coupon will be automatically placed in your order queue.

step 5: order which pizza u want

k bye

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']How, exactly, are ya'll signing up for this? They put a link up? I know I posted this, but I didn't see any specifics that day.

I'm not a Facebook guru. Where is this 'app' page? Maybe it's this HP Touchpad. Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

I'm not missing this today. Spending all day studying for finals and can't be assed with cooking tonight. Refreshing every 5 minutes from now til 2.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol..op needs directions :booty:

anyhoo:

step 1: login to facebook acct

step 2: go to dominos fb page http://www.facebook.com/Dominos?ref=ts

step 3: click the button for artisan giveaway and click the "like" button
http://www.facebook.com/Dominos/app_275075955907423

step 4: refresh all day or wait until someone here posts that its live.
a button that says order your free pizza or whatever should show
up- have them email you the coupon or you can choose to be redirected to dominos site and the coupon will be automatically placed in your order queue.

step 5: order which pizza u want

k bye[/QUOTE]

Don't make me bite
the pizza!
:twisted:!!!! Haha!

Thanks! I'm going to turn on my desktop as it seems I'm missing some links on this gadget and can't find the non-mobile version.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I'm not missing this today. Spending all day studying for finals and can't be assed with cooking tonight. Refreshing every 5 minutes from now til 2.[/QUOTE]

u might wanna wait a little longer. monday it didn't go live til around 12:45 pacific, so thats 3:45 eastern time.. but then again, who knows?
just find something to snack on for the day til it shows up

I wonder how long they are going to do this for? I enjoyed my chicken bacon pizza I got for free a few weeks back... no reason not to get another one ;)

I will keep my eyes peeled.

[quote name='r3dreck']Not gonna bother after the last one, they didn't do enough imo and ran out of codes within 10-15 mins.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the HeadsUp

its a small button towards the top of the page, conveniently found directly under where your name is on the blue bar.

lol i don't even have/use facebook. i just made a fake account to watch ufc prelims and get free pizza.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Why don't I see a 'like' button? Is it because I haven't been using Facebook?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']its a small button towards the top of the page, conveniently found directly under where your name is on the blue bar.

lol i don't even have/use facebook. i just made a fake account to watch ufc prelims and get free pizza.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I Googled, earlier, and see others having issues with finding 'like' buttons. I guess I don't have it yet or something. This is more trouble than it's worth, to me.

Oh well. I hope more CAGS snatch them up! Thanks for all of your help! :D

I can't decide whether to go ahead and eat, or wait it out and see if they do today's offer soon. I'm so hungry, but hey, it's free pizza. Everyone loves pizza.

[quote name='canvasch']me and my gf live together... but have seperate facebook pages........ can we both get this freebie?[/QUOTE]

Go for it!

bread's done
Back