Pre-Purchase Torchlight 2 and get Torchlight free!(STEAM)

Can't wait!...for the XBLA version. Glad to see a semi-sorta release date of Summer 2012.

Aside from (and to coincide with) multiplayer, I'm hoping they also ramp up the difficulty just a bit. I didn't die once during my entire game aside from at the final end boss because I forgot to heal myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal if I did not already have Torchlight on PC AND Xbox 360. Thanks anyway OP! Don't visit the Steam thread often since I am not a PC gamer but Torchlight would run on my Commodore 64 it is that awesome.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Already in the Steam deals but despite me linking and reminding you nicely about it, the community here will shitpost this thread to kingdom come.[/QUOTE]

That certainly hasn't been the case thus far in this thread, in fact the posters have been fairly positive. While a repost may irritate an individual or two, the CAG community as a whole is rather civilized about this sort of thing.

[quote name='Kerig']Can't wait!...for the XBLA version.[/QUOTE]

You'll be waiting a long time. Possibly forever. The developers have already said something about the 360 having insufficient memory to run it.

In regards to reposting; not only is this in the Steam thread but it's actually referenced in the title text, too. :lol:

I got in on the 4-pack deal, so I got the game for $15 + a copy of Torchlight.

I'm waiting to see what happens with Diablo 3 on consoles, so it gives me plenty of time to spend with Torchlight 2.

[quote name='Mooby']You'll be waiting a long time. Possibly forever. The developers have already said something about the 360 having insufficient memory to run it.[/QUOTE]

ugh. Well, thanks for the bad news (better than no news). If I had to guess, the issue is probably trying to cram it on XBLA. Maybe they could release it as a $19.99 Games On Demand title. I'd be 100% ok with that.

[quote name='Smashbro29']If anyone wants to get in on 4 pack or is looking for someone let me know.[/QUOTE]

I wanna get in on the 4 pack if you still need someone

bread's done
Back