TRU - NCAA Football 13 (PS3/360) - $44.99 and FS *PREORDER*

[quote name='kelo360']Please submit to amazon maybe they'll price match!
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1335723501&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I would have said there is 0% chance of them doing so but I noticed last week they match the TRU $44.99 preorder price for Lollipop chainsaw so who knows.

The only thing that is keeping me from ordering from TRU is having to wait a week after release for it to arrive

[quote name='kelo360']Please submit to amazon maybe they'll price match!
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1335723501&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

Submitted. Hopefully they'll match since I have some amazon credit to burn.

[quote name='DomLando']Does TRU charge you for a pre order right away or when it ships?[/QUOTE]

They will charge you when it ships, but they may be an authorization charge for the full amount that will fall off your account In a couple of days. That's what happen to me when I pre-order SSX.

As much as I am a fan of College Football (I buy this game every year), after last year's game, I have decided not to buy the game at launch any more. I just can't support EA when they care nothing for their customers. If you have ever been the the EA Sports forums, you will understand what I mean.

The game itself had some major issues, being literally unplayable because of a "transfer failed" issue that wasn't completely fixed until a few months after release, the removal of features promoted by advertisements (such as 3d grass and reflections in helmets), the problems with super LBs and psychic DBs. The game just felt like a beta test at release and they spent 2 months trying to fix the problems before giving up entirely and moving on to next year's game.

Tons of people complained on the EA forums, but they only have 1 moderator who just spammed the same comment about "We are looking into the issue" in each thread. And the comments that were more biting without becoming flamming were deleted without any reason.

But back to the deal, last year Amazon had this game for $60 + $20 credit.

[quote name='mewman13']As much as I am a fan of College Football (I buy this game every year), after last year's game, I have decided not to buy the game at launch any more. I just can't support EA when they care nothing for their customers. If you have ever been the the EA Sports forums, you will understand what I mean.

The game itself had some major issues, being literally unplayable because of a "transfer failed" issue that wasn't completely fixed until a few months after release, the removal of features promoted by advertisements (such as 3d grass and reflections in helmets), the problems with super LBs and psychic DBs. The game just felt like a beta test at release and they spent 2 months trying to fix the problems before giving up entirely and moving on to next year's game.

Tons of people complained on the EA forums, but they only have 1 moderator who just spammed the same comment about "We are looking into the issue" in each thread. And the comments that were more biting without becoming flamming were deleted without any reason.

But back to the deal, last year Amazon had this game for $60 + $20 credit.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I love football, especially college football. But last year's game was such a mess. I promised I wouldn't buy this year's game and i have to stick to it. Glad to see I'm not alone.

[quote name='ghettoqball']Ditto. I love football, especially college football. But last year's game was such a mess. I promised I wouldn't buy this year's game and i have to stick to it. Glad to see I'm not alone.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, with every sports game in fact. Even the beloved show everyone raves about ships broken, NCAA is broken, madden no updates, nba 2k mild updates but not a big bball fan, and tiger no updates.

I used to be the biggest sports gamer but now I can't stick with one for longer than a week. It doesn't pay to buy early and sometimes not at all and the year to year changes are just boring. About to return the Show as I write this. The way almost ever AI batter can get me to 8 pitches, the ball physics that have turned almost every foul into a chopper and the lack of big updates has me fed up.

bread's done
Back