Amazon Deal of the Week: Sonic Generations Ps3/360 $21.99 Free Shipping and others...

Not a bad price. But I've already waited for so long that I might as well wait for the $10-13 Gamefly deal (but this is still good for people who want a new copy and missed the Newegg sale). Thanks anyway though!

Amazon has sunk so low. There was a time when id look to them first for games but at this point they regulary get beat by other sites and stores for prices and offers.

I've been watching WKC2's price for a while now and just recently it's begun a slow but steady decline. If you can wait another week or two you might be able to nab it for under $20.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Most people picked up Sonic Generations with the Target coupon for $10. ;) It's a great game though.[/QUOTE]

I did. This price is nothing special.

Got it for $10 on steam...worth it maybe. If you already don't like sonic, this game won't change your mind. It's an ok game overall.

I think most people who claim to love it only do so because by comparison to the previous crappy sonic games, this is gold. But compare it to the other games on the market, it's just a generic albeit solid platformer.

Just because it's the best sonic game in 15 years doesn't automatically make it great. It's akin to comparing a bunch of smelly poops to a less smelly poop. But it's still poop

[quote name='blinknot4']This new way that Amazon is doing 'Deals the Week' is terrible. It is not even "of the week" anymore.[/QUOTE]

They don't even do a deal of the day anymore. Sure it was never a great deal, but I looked forward to checking it out every morning

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Most people picked up Sonic Generations with the Target coupon for $10. ;) It's a great game though.[/QUOTE]
The classic side scrolling Sonic levels are great/awesome, but the 3-D 'modern' Sonic ones....eh not so much.:razz:
[quote name='the_ENEMY_']too bad amazon doesn't have any stackable promo codes, though it would probably put them out of business.[/QUOTE]
You mean like those percentage off codes from the ECA that people kept stacking and keeping alive by applying them to far off pre-orders?;)

[quote name='Thrinn']I've been watching WKC2's price for a while now and just recently it's begun a slow but steady decline. If you can wait another week or two you might be able to nab it for under $20.[/QUOTE]

It was $20 new at GameStop just a few weeks ago. Even the used was $18.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The classic side scrolling Sonic levels are great/awesome, but the 3-D 'modern' Sonic ones suck for the most part.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I loved everything about this game. I mentioned in the other thread how this game is much better than the previous Sonic titles. In the 90's, classic Sonic was amazing. I didn't play through all of them, but I'm positive I finished 1-3. I also enjoyed Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure. Mind you I didn't play Sonic Free Riders; Shadow The Hedgehog, and Sonic Colors. I remember the previous titles Sonic The Hedgehog, and dare I saw Sonic Unleashed were horrible. Honestly if they made a Sonic Generations 2 or something similar, I'd be happy. It's truly a love letter to Sonic Fans.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I loved everything about this game. I mentioned in the other thread how this game is much better than the previous Sonic titles. In the 90's, classic Sonic was amazing. I didn't play through all of them, but I'm positive I finished 1-3. I also enjoyed Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure. Mind you I didn't play Sonic Free Riders; Shadow The Hedgehog, and Sonic Colors. I remember the previous titles Sonic The Hedgehog, and dare I saw Sonic Unleashed were horrible. Honestly if they made a Sonic Generations 2 or something similar, I'd be happy. It's truly a love letter to Sonic Fans.[/QUOTE]

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved Sonic Generation. After playing Shadow The Hedgehog I thought I would never pick up a Sonic game again and that the Sonic games were doomed.

[quote name='Namerson']I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved Sonic Generation. After playing Shadow The Hedgehog I thought I would never pick up a Sonic game again and that the Sonic games were doomed.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing after Sonic Unleashed. My girlfriend was going to pick up Shadow The Hedgehog for GC from GS (B2G1 sale) I read a few reviews and persuaded her not to. Thanks for reaffirming my judgement.

bread's done
Back