Cowboom Refurbished Black Nintendo Wii w/ New Super Mario Bros/Music CD $89.99+tax FS

lilseung

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Cowboom is selling a refurbished Black Nintendo Wii console with New Super Mario Bros and a Music CD. I'm not sure if being "refurbished" holds any advantages over other third party sellers. If you were already planning to pick up a NSMB, this seems like a decent deal to me. The only thing I'm not sure is if the game and the music CD is new or not. I think its safe to assume that they are all pre-owned but I think there's a slight chance these could be new. I'll see if i can make sure later.

http://www.cowboom.com/product/871462/?utm_campaign=cb-apr-30-2012&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Nintendo%20Wii%20Console%20w/%20New%20Super%20Mario%20Bros/%20Music%20CD-871462-89.99-cb-apr-30-2012-image

wils falling to 99 at E3 major talk is might be worth holding off

and remember everything you download to a wii is link to that wii meaning if it blows up in a month your shit out of luck

Though i dont know if refurb. wiis come with a year warranty from nintendo may want to call nintendo on that. i know if these are still around tonight i may

Almost got one right now but then found out

the wii has only 3 or 4 rpg games and the system s mostly dead so pass.. maybe grab a used one for around 50

[quote name='slidecage']and remember everything you download to a wii is link to that wii meaning if it blows up in a month your shit out of luck[/QUOTE]

You do have one expensive option: Nintendo does offer the ability to transfer games between systems, though it involves shipping both systems to Nintendo. The Wii's archaic DRM has probably cost Nintendo a lot of sales on digital content.

bread's done
Back