Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition $29.99 at Amazon (Xbox 360 & PS3)

29.99 is too much still, what's crappy is the regular version is still 19.99 used there so if I did pick it up again I'd give the DLC to my BiL and just trade discs with him since I already have Undead Nightmare on DLC.

You guys should've traded in two old ass PS2 games to Target last week and it could've been had for $9.99 (same for LA Noire Complete as well).

[quote name='earvcunanan']You guys should've traded in two old ass PS2 games to Target last week and it could've been had for $9.99 (same for LA Noire Complete as well).[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I used my last coupon on Disney Universe. Then its $8 at Best Buy the next day. SMH. Did grab LA Noire Complete tho. And the RDR price was YMMV wasnt it? I convinced myself it wouldnt ring up 29.99 in store :).

Still waiting for another $20 sale on RDR GOTY.

[quote name='Abeja']Unfortunately I used my last coupon on Disney Universe. Then its $8 at Best Buy the next day. SMH. Did grab LA Noire Complete tho. And the RDR price was YMMV wasnt it? I convinced myself it wouldnt ring up 29.99 in store :).

Still waiting for another $20 sale on RDR GOTY.[/QUOTE]

It was $29.99 at the Renton, WA location. Must have been regional.

[quote name='earvcunanan']It was $29.99 at the Renton, WA location. Must have been regional.[/QUOTE]

I didnt even check when I was at Target. Somewhat regret Disney Universe but I bought it for my little sister to play.

[quote name='earvcunanan']It was $29.99 at the Renton, WA location. Must have been regional.[/QUOTE]

Was 49.99 at my store but still used the coupon on it to get it for 19.99.

I decided to get it at best buy to take advantage of the 50% additional value when trading in games. My total was around $12.

bread's done
Back