[Contest Over]I'm Giving Away a 1600 MSP code OR a 1 yr XBL code!

imamanwithaplan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Contest Over!

Congrats to crazyivan19! Pm me with your choice of prize!

Thanks to everyone who entered

EDIT: No need to comment on youtube, feel free to just watch the video and comment on CAG

Hey everyone, Im trying to get the word out there about HBO GO on Xbox 360.

Go check out the trailer on youtube at bit .ly/HBOKinect and either comment on or like the video.

Then come back and post something here. Tomorrow at midnight, I'll pick a lucky person from this thread who gets to chose between a 1600 pt US MSP code OR a 1 yr XBL sub.

Let me know in the comments if anyone has any questions

ENJOY HBO GO ON XBOX!!

*no need to have HBO to win

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was gonna say that xD. Whats with the link. Yeah I'd definitley do this because I spend most my xbox time just on hbo go and i am out of gold soon sooo a year gold for me to watch go and game abit too on the side would be real real casual!

Id love to enter for this, I'm already a member of HBO GO since I have a optimum subcription.

So I guess I tell you my gamertag?

Ashido480

I cant go to the place your link doesn't work and when I copy and paste teh link it says 404
edit:nevermind saw the updated link.

posted and liked the video as WilliamRLBaker

Hello, thank you for the opportunity for letting us GAGs win! I entered the contest and commented as youtube user Azndonx

Posted something on the video as Aerc.

I've been watching The Ricky Gervais Show pretty much non stop since HBO GO came to Xbox.

Solid.

Question: is the giveaway for all who comment on both You and here or is there a contest on both separately?

Either way,, Thanks for the contest and that person that wins (is never me but I enter for the chance) enjoys their winnings.

HBOGo was great for catching up on Sucker Punch to see what the fuss was about.

I really wish my cable provider was a supported provider. I would love to catch some of the old series I never got to watch.

bread's done
Back