Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/29/12 to 5/5/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy holds a sale on Nintendo Selects games, 2 for $30. UFC 3 Undisputed, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, NBA 2K12 GOTY are $39.99 each.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop discounts Mass Effect 3 to $39.99 and takes 50% off the Move Sharpshooter ($19.99) and Move Controller ($24.99).

kmart.gif
Kmart offers its Rewards Members a $25 gaming coupon with the purchase of a Wii console.

icontarget.gif
Target throws in Unit 13 and a 4GB memory card with the a purchase of a PS Vita and Nintendogs with a Nintendo 3DS system purchase. Get a $20 gift card with the purchase of either AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, or Tiger PGA 13 AND the pre-order either AC III, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Madden 13 or NCAA Football 13.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us includes a $20 gift card with the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle and a $20 gift card with the Nintendo 3D. Buy 2 select games for $60: Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gears of War 3 (Epic Edition qualifies for this deal), Modern Warfare 3, and Soul Calibur V.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

:wii: Nintendo Wii w/NSMB $139.99
:wii: Wii Accessories Package $49.97 (Save $35)
  • Rocketfish Dual Charge Station (Reg. $24.99)
  • Rocketfish Component Cable (Reg. $27.99)
  • Afterglow Remote and Nunchuk Set (Reg. $31.99)
:wii: All Nintendo Selects Games 2 for $30
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Mario Super Sluggers
  • Mario Strikers Charged
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Wii Sports

:360::ps3: UFC 3 Undisputed $39.99
Most Copies should have the 'Ultimate Knockouts 7' DVD(360) or Bluray(PS3)​
:360::ps3: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded $39.99
:360::ps3: NBA 2K12 GOTY $39.99

:360::ps3: Red Dead Redemption GOTY $29.99
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: Wipeout 2 $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $29.99
:wii: Epic Mickey $19.99
:wii: Wipeout 2 $19.99
:3ds: Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $11.99
:3ds: Rayman 3D $11.99
:ds: Toy Story 3 $11.99

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, Borellius - See post here
Valid until 5/1

:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $39.99
:360::ps3: RE: Operation Raccoon City $49.99
:360::ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3$ 49.99
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $39.99
:360::ps3: Warhammer Space Marine 40K $14.99 USED
:ps3: Move Sharpshooter $19.99
:ps3: Move Controller $24.99
30% bonus credit on trade-ins towards Prototype 2

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:wii: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy the Wii for $149.99, get a $25 gaming coupon towards a future gaming purchase between May 6 through June 9.

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:ps3::360: Free $20 Gift Card w/ purchase of either AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, or Tiger PGA 13 AND you pre-order either ACIII, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Madden 13 or NCAA Football 13.

:psp: Buy a PS Vita, get Unit 13 game and 4GB memory card free
:psp: Vita Games- Uncharted $39.99, MLB 12/Ultimate MvC 3/FIFA 12 $29.99 each

:3ds: Buy a 3DS game system, get Nintendogs free
:3ds: Spirit Camera $29.99, Cars 2 $19.99, Tetris Axis $18

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $279.99
:360: Kinect Sensor $129

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:360: Buy the 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect bundle for $299.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card. In-store only.
:3ds: Buy the 3DS for $169.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card. In-store only.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy 2 games from the list below for $60:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations
:360::ps3: Batman: Arkham City
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3
:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2
:360: Gears of War 3 (This thread confirms that the Epic Edition qualifies for this deal)
:360::ps3: Modern Warfare 3
:360::ps3: Soul Calibur V​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice and early as usual ;) Some decent stuff this week.

Nintendo Wii w/NSMB>>>>>$139.99

$49.97 Wii Accessories Package (Save $35)
  • Rocketfish Dual Charge Station (Reg. $24.99)
  • Rocketfish Component Cable (Reg. $27.99)
  • Afterglow Remote and Nunchuk Set (Reg. $31.99)

All Nintendo Selects Games 2 for $30
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Mario Super Sluggers
  • Mario Strikers Charged
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Wii Sports

:wii: Mario Party 9>>>>>$49.99
:wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword>>>>>$49.99

:360::ps3: UFC 3 Undisputed>>>>>$39.99
Most Copies should have the 'Ultimate Knockouts 7' DVD(360) or Bluray(PS3)​
:360::ps3: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded>>>>>$39.99
:360::ps3: NBA 2K12 GOTY

:360::ps3: Red Dead Redemption GOTY>>>>>$29.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire Complete Edition>>>>>$29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2>>>>>$29.99
:360::ps3: Wipeout 2>>>>>$29.99

:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition>>>>>$19.99
:wii: Epic Mickey>>>>>$19.99
:wii: Wipeout 2>>>>>$19.99

:3ds: Ghost Recon Shadow Wars>>>>>$11.99
:3ds: Rayman 3D>>>>>$11.99
:ds: Toy Story 3>>>>>$11.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, just picked up the GTA Episodes from Liberty City for $10 from GoHastings. Oh well, GTA4 vanilla is the most boring GTA ever, so I don't need that anyway, and wouldn't want to spend $10 extra on it.

Stayed up late for your early BB AD details MidnightMetal ;), Thanks again!

Nothing for me next week, I guess BB wised up to not offering sales that coincide with the @gamer coupons, haven't used any of my April coupons.:whistle2:(

Nothing for me this week. A shame there aren't any @GAMER coupon stacks this week. I was really hoping for a $19.99 Darkness II deal (And not the YMMV Twitter PM).

In any case, thanks for the early deals as always, MM!!

[quote name='mattcube64']Nothing for me this week. A shame there aren't any @GAMER coupon stacks this week. I was really hoping for a $19.99 Darkness II deal (And not the YMMV Twitter PM).

In any case, thanks for the early deals as always, MM!![/QUOTE]

Me too. Still holding out hope for an midweek unadvertised $20 Darkness II sale that matches that Twitter post though...

[quote name='Namerson']Rayman 3D and GTA IV for me! Anyone got a opinion on Rayman 3D?[/QUOTE]

Absolute garbage......Controls, camera were wonky and for me anyways it seemed like the image had a 'ghost-ing' effect (3d images were over lapping too much)

Personally just wait for Rayman Origins to come on the 3DS.

Darkness 2 19.99? wtf bestbuy? just teasing us with false twitter hopes. the tweet is still up even.
Here's hoping it's an unadvertised sale during the week, or this week still maybe.
I'd pick that up for 9.99.

Just a heads up. At closing BB stores, The Darkness II is $31.99 (20% off due to store closing) and the GCU coupon still can be used so $21.99.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']Absolute garbage......Controls, camera were wonky and for me anyways it seemed like the image had a 'ghost-ing' effect (3d images were over lapping too much)

Personally just wait for Rayman Origins to come on the 3DS.[/QUOTE]
It isn't that bad. For $12 it's a great price.

It was one of the best platformers when it originally came out. Camera has some issues but not too many. Controls are easy to get use to.

I enjoyed it and spent $20 on it.

[quote name='Namerson']Anyone got a opinion on Rayman 3D?[/QUOTE]

Boring first of all. Got stuck on the 1st level. The 3D effect does work, but I was not impress with the gameplay. Good it I use BB nintendo zone coupon. I only paid $15 for it.

Thanks MidnightMetal for your early BB AD.
I would have thought that yakuza dead soul would of been on sale

[quote name='Velo214']Darkness 2 19.99? wtf bestbuy? just teasing us with false twitter hopes. the tweet is still up even.
Here's hoping it's an unadvertised sale during the week, or this week still maybe.
I'd pick that up for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

Any links for the tweet?

[quote name='bonesawisready']It isn't that bad. For $12 it's a great price.

It was one of the best platformers when it originally came out. Camera has some issues but not too many. Controls are easy to get use to.

I enjoyed it and spent $20 on it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. Not the best game ever, but if you've ever played Rayman 2, the nostalgia will keep you there. If you haven't, it's one of the better ways to play the game for the first time. By no means a bad port. However, Rayman Origins was amazing, and 3ds version should be as well.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Red Dead for me. I am still kicking myself for not picking it up earlier when it was 19.99[/QUOTE]The undead nightmare pack is $10 new @ target on clearance(YMMV as always) & there's been plenty of vanilla RDR from $8-$12 used. You could always research that avenue to save the other $10+.

We need more Wii Player's Choice games. I'd go 2 for $30 for any combination of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, New Super Mario Brothers, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

[quote name='Thrinn']Thanks OP. I've been waiting for Ghost Recon to hit $10, but that's close enough.[/QUOTE]

Ghost recon for the 3DS is very underrated - its a great strategy game for the 3DS and also very lengthy.

[quote name='Namerson']Ghost recon for the 3DS is very underrated - its a great strategy game for the 3DS and also very lengthy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was pretty hyped for it when I heard that the designer of the original X-com was involved with this game. Looking forward to playing it. :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well so much for a darkness 2 deal to stack with the coupon, these coupons this month were absolute shit :([/QUOTE]
Have to agree. aside from resistance and home front, there wasn't anything worth even considering. Disappointed in Resistance too. Didn't live up to the hype in my book. Lets hope for some good deals next month. $20 off used $29.99 and over maybe?

[quote name='odd mr t']Have to agree. aside from resistance and home front, there wasn't anything worth even considering. Disappointed in Resistance too. Didn't live up to the hype in my book. Lets hope for some good deals next month. $20 off used $29.99 and over maybe?[/QUOTE]LOL don't think so, more like $10 off $29.99 & maybe that game goes on sale or $15-$20 off a specific title like the resistance 3 or Homefront...we're actually discussing the variations in the thread linked below I'd like to see more 30%, 40% & 50% off any use game coupons, the last 50% was epic hopefully by then coupons will be working online(you can vote for this in the OP in the link below blue section) as well then it's time to buy 5-8 mags.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318456&page=49

[quote name='Dund3r']Maybe GTA 4 complete for me...any opinions on how this game plays almost four years after its release?[/QUOTE]

I've just started playing it recently. The game pushes the system pretty hard and outside of some minor framerate problems there's not a whole lot to complain about. If you've played GTA games before you know exactly what to expect. GTA4 is more of the same, but of course further refined from previous entries in the series. GTA4 by itself has a metric ton of content, so with the expansions factored in you'll be kept busy for a very, very long time. I hadn't even had the chance to play much of the online stuff but finding a game wasn't too difficult.

[quote name='Velo214']Darkness 2 19.99? wtf bestbuy? just teasing us with false twitter hopes. the tweet is still up even.
I'd pick that up for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

I walked into BB and showed them this tweet:

Morons at BB

They honored it at Customer Service....so I bought 2 for $19.99 each.

Have at it. The worst they could do is say no.

[quote name='iamsinatra']I walked into BB and showed them this tweet:

Morons at BB

They honored it at Customer Service....so I bought 2 for $19.99 each.

Have at it. The worst they could do is say no.[/QUOTE]

does best buy PM policy allow stacking coupons on top of PM their own twitter ads or website ads???

but yea an in store 20 dollar darkness 2 or 10 dollar darkness 2 would = win.

[quote name='kayne2000']does best buy PM policy allow stacking coupons on top of PM their own twitter ads or website ads???

but yea an in store 20 dollar darkness 2 or 10 dollar darkness 2 would = win.[/QUOTE]

I got a copy for $10...It requires manager override.

[quote name='slowdive21']I got a copy for $10...It requires manager override.[/QUOTE]

good to know but do you know there official policy on it??? my best buy appear to be d-bags when it comes to siting the rules. except for a few guys but they arent managers.

[quote name='kayne2000']good to know but do you know there official policy on it??? my best buy appear to be d-bags when it comes to siting the rules. except for a few guys but they arent managers.[/QUOTE]

I believe the policy is they do not pm twitter (according to a store that denied me), but I have made friends with some of the workers, so they did it for me.

Blah. i just got nba 2k12 for 20 from the Target Deal. So nothing for me for a while probably. Time to give my account a break from gaming and go back to paying thos good ol' bills\\:D/

bread's done
Back