Skylanders, Camo, whamshell, warnado, dragon's peak in stock!

Ninjaharley

CAGiversary!
Camo http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/skylanders-camo-character/100461
Whamshell http://www.gamestop.com/toys/skylanders-wham-shell-character/100670
Camo, warnado, ignitor 3 pack http://www.gamestop.com/collectible...haracter-pack-camo-ignitor-and-warnado/101779
Warnado http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/skylanders-warnado-character/100462
Dragons peak http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/skylanders-spyros-adventure-pack-dragons-peak/101681

Use the wish list glitch to order, before they go live tomorrow

Update: Whamshell appears to be out of stock, some more should appear tomorrow, but just fyi whenever they are going to restock this method shows them 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Their in stock just not live on the product pages, If you add them to your wish list you'll be able to order them now, I've done this before and didn't get cancelled, generally when they let you order from the wishlist they go live the next day

So you can order now and get what you need, or wait and maybe miss out

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. My ordered got the usual you can't order bullshit even though it usually works when I use my trade credit to buy stuff. They need to stop there bullshit reseller detection crap. People buy shit for other people all time, it's called friends and family.

[quote name='Ninjaharley']How many were you trying to order?[/QUOTE]

The usual 1 of each. It's from my previous purchases that they throw their hissy fit.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The usual 1 of each. It's from my previous purchases that they throw their hissy fit.[/QUOTE]

Got my order in lets see what happens

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The usual 1 of each. It's from my previous purchases that they throw their hissy fit.[/QUOTE]

Oh, i had the same problem, I just used the wifes e-mail

I tried your little trick, I hope it works. I live near the GameStop HQ/Warehouse so last time I ordered some they arrived next day with standard shipping. I'm starting to rethink my "hatred" of GameStop.

OK, I don't get it - what's the trick? I added one (Wham-Shell which is not one of the links in the OP but I found it by searching) and it shows on my Wish List but there is no way to order it.

I assume since Wham-Shell was in the thread title that it was one that worked. But there are 2 Warnado links in the OP and Wham-Shell is missing.

Edit: Ah, OK, just doesn't work with Wham-Shell but I see it works with the Camo/Warnado/Ignitor 3-pack. I already have those so no need to order. I ordered Camo and Warnado back on April 5th from GS and they still haven't shipped them. I'll be kind of pissed if you guys get shipments from this glitch and mine are still backordered ;). But it's no big deal, since those are just extras for my nephew. I found them in store at GS last Friday.

[quote name='io']OK, I don't get it - what's the trick? I added one (Wham-Shell which is not one of the links in the OP but I found it by searching) and it shows on my Wish List but there is no way to order it.

I assume since Wham-Shell was in the thread title that it was one that worked. But there are 2 Warnado links in the OP and Wham-Shell is missing.[/QUOTE]

I think he accidently did Wham-shell as Warnado. I see it as out of stock too so you're not the only one.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Yeah. My ordered got the usual you can't order bullshit even though it usually works when I use my trade credit to buy stuff. They need to stop there bullshit reseller detection crap. People buy shit for other people all time, it's called friends and family.[/QUOTE]

I feel you. Both of my Gamestop accounts were flagged a few weeks ago when I was trying to order multiple Skylanders for students of mine. They apparently thought I was a reseller and now I can't order Skylanders at all.

Bullshit.

I am officially done with Gamestop.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']That didn't work for me.[/QUOTE]

I created a new account for the wife and used the same payment method, but I did not use my powerup reward card

[quote name='Ninjaharley']I created a new account for the wife and used the same payment method, but I did not use my powerup reward card[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. So maybe use my CC and just not use my PUR?

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a camo, warnado, ignitor set and the dragon's peak set. Yes, it's all because of the $50 mega pack from Best Buy.

Thanks hopefully this works! I have OCD and it annoys me to NO END that I still can't complete this set. Will be on the look out for Wham Shell tomorrow. Zoolert.com guys!

[quote name='xrayzwei']Man, wham-shell has been a lot harder to get this wave than it was to get the other figs in the last wave.[/QUOTE]

Whamshell can be ordered when you add to wish list. And with my order of Wham/Warnado my skylanders collection is 100% complete, including my store display! =D

Warnado is still available but Camo is already sold out. I actually got Wham-Shell last week at a GameStop in Dallas. How did I get Wham-Shell before Camo and Warnado? Haha!

[quote name='xrayzwei']Man, wham-shell has been a lot harder to get this wave than it was to get the other figs in the last wave.[/QUOTE]

It's still a new figure. Wait a few more weeks and it'll be easier to find. Hell Ignitor was impossible for me to find for a couple months, and now it's STILL in stock at Amazon after like 4 or 5 days.

[quote name='Ninjaharley']Camo, Warnado, and triple pack back in stock[/QUOTE]

Yup, got in for one 3 pack. Was only interested in Warnado, but it disappeared from my cart as I was checking out.

Ordered Wham-Shell via the Wish List trick but no luck on Camo, Warnado or the 3 pack.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Greg

No store pick up damn! Gamestop for some stupid reason can't deliver to my address. Every time I order for delivery they cancel with the reason undeliverable.

[quote name='Xtrminatr']Wow really? It doesn't show me able to order whamshell from my wishlist wish list am I missing something??[/QUOTE]

Now they're REALLY OOS. Even with the glitch, it still "sells out"

[quote name='Xtrminatr']What's the glitch though just add it to your wish list and add to cart from there?[/QUOTE]

Yes and then check out. It's why we were able to order last night before they were "in stock".

Ok 3 pack was in stock via wish list trick so I ordered one.

If that and whamshell come in then I am done ... thanks goodness!!

bread's done
Back