Xbox 360 3 Game Pack Limbo, Trials HD, Splosion Man New $9.99 **Back in stock**

This was the same price at Best Buy last year around Black Friday but it's actually cheaper since Newegg doesn't charge me sales tax. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal for 3 essential XBLA titles as long as you don't mind that the disc will constantly spin even if you have it installed.

[quote name='gubmccargen']Great deal for 3 essential XBLA titles as long as you don't mind that the disc will constantly spin even if you have it installed.[/QUOTE]

Are they individual, separate installs? Or do you just install 1 time?

I already have Trials and 'Splosion Man, but that's still a deal on Limbo alone. Plus I could turn around and sell it when I'm done, though I doubt I'd get much for it. Hmm.

I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest. It was on eBay daily deals for $12.99 a week ago, and $9.99 at BB on black friday. Also if I'm not mistaken, these come with 160 MSP. Make sure you check expiration of the codes though.

It was $9.99 at Best Buy, of course you had to pay tax on it. I finally got around to playing it and couldn't really get into any of the games. Limbo has very solid physics and a neat concept but it just bored the hell out of me. You have to be in the mindset and patient mood to enjoy a game like that, and admittedly I just haven't been.

Still, probably can't go wrong for $10.

[quote name='Geco17']I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest. It was on eBay daily deals for $12.99 a week ago, and $9.99 at BB on black friday. Also if I'm not mistaken, these come with 160 MSP. Make sure you check expiration of the codes though.[/QUOTE]
FYI - I got in on the $12.99 deal last week. It came with a 160 MSP code with a "use by" date of 12/31/2011. I entered it in anyway and it took it with no problem.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']FYI - I got in on the $12.99 deal last week. It came with a 160 MSP code with a "use by" date of 12/31/2011. I entered it in anyway and it took it with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I bought this as a Christmas present for my little brothers and we tried to use it on 12/31 and no dice

[quote name='Geco17']Good to hear. I bought this as a Christmas present for my little brothers and we tried to use it on 12/31 and no dice[/QUOTE]
I entered the code on the website and not through the dashboard. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Great deal considering Limbo is 1200 Microsoft points ($15), Splosion man 800 MP ($10) and Trials 1200 MP ($15).

Dang. Sold out. But thanks, OP.

This is the only way I will purchase Xbox Live games now. No more downloadables, not since The Incident.

[quote name='morrodox']Dang. Sold out. But thanks, OP.

This is the only way I will purchase Xbox Live games now. No more downloadables, not since The Incident.[/QUOTE]

What incident are you talking about?

Thanks OP, got it. Normally I'm not a fan of these shorter downloadable titles that start at $15 and rarely drop sufficiently in price in comparison to their full retail counterparts, but this is a great deal.

Ridiculous deal in that you're getting 3 of the best XBLA games ON DISC (which most people prefer) for under $3 a pop with the 160 MSP this includes. Would snag if I didn't get it at the same price last year at BB.

I had trials and 'splosion man... But, cheapest way to get limbo... I'll beat limbo, use the 160 map then sell on eBay for $10 to make all my money back!:)

Sigh, my order just showed up in a plastic bag from the post office indicating it was damaged in shipping. And by damaged they mean that the envelope was ripped open and there was nothing inside when I recieved it. I don't believe they had the gall to even deliver it like that.

I have contacted Newegg and will see what they do.

I'm not a big fan of Splosion and i didn't give Trials much of a chance but i think Limbo itself is worth the price of admission.

(Good catch on the bump)

Thanks for the bump. I was actually probably only a day or two away from buying Trials HD after playing the hell out of the demo for a couple hours.

[quote name='brother bendu']What incident are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this, too. Is he referring to the PSN Outage?

And as previous posters have stated, don't forget that this game comes with a 160 MSP code and a 2-day trial of XBL Gold inside the case. An amazing deal for three amazing games! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back