New Tradelist Coming Soon...

JawboneINC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I’m open for Trade, PayPal, or Amazon Credit. Make an offer. If you have higher feedback I don’t mind to ship first for a trade. If you’re paying paypal or amazon credit I will ask for payment first before shipping. Any questions feel free to ask!

*****HAVES*****

*****WANTS*****

Last edited by a moderator:
*****Pending Trades*****

rockfnbttm - 02/27/13 - Trading Mega Man Starforce 2 Zerker x Ninja, Mega Man Starforce Dragon, Mega Man ZX Advent, The Walking Dead for $$$

*****Completed Trades*****
TheRobReport - 02/25/13 - Traded 2x 1600 Microsoft Points for $$$ - (feedback left and received)
nubdge - 02/24/13 - Trading 1600 Microsoft Points for $$$ - (feedback left and received)
PonyboyGatts - 05/01/12 - Traded LOTR Extended Edition (BR) for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC) and $$$ - (feedback left and received)

arsenal_fan - 05/04/12 - Traded Troy (BR) for $$$ - (feedback left and received)
Clown Baby - 05/07/12 - Traded Pulp Fiction (BR), Sucker Punch, (BR), The Hurt Locker (BR), and Underworld (BR) for $$$ - (feedback left and received)
buffdrew84 - 05/09/12 - Trading Fringe Season 3 for F.E.A.R 3 (sealed) - (feedback left and received)
foreverjoe20 - 05/14/12 - 6 Blu-ray Movies, 2 Seasons of Justified, SWTFU USE, and SWTFU2 CE for 7 Xbox Games (feedback left and received)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JawboneINC']Bump, checking your list @kobra90[/QUOTE]

My list is no where near complete. If there are specific items you're looking for pm or http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320446 but again is not complete

Listen I have an idea...if you do not bump this thread we will never get to the end of it. And that's good because there is a monster at the end of the thread...so please do not bump the thread!

bread's done
Back