Nashville CAGs! Sound off...

TheScore

CAG Veteran
I own a business here in town called The Score. I'd love to get an idea of how many people living in Nashville or the surrounding areas frequent this site. I can see from the thread that already exists about our business that we've been discussed.

We'd love to host a monthly meetup of CAG's and even offer some special deals to this group. But before we do that, I'd like to see how many people we're talking about that come here.

Already, we host monthly meetups for a number of other groups. For example, the Nashville Game Developer's Association meets at The Score of Cool Springs once a month to discuss the projects everyone in the group is working on and to generally support one another.

A Nashville CAG meetup might be cool because it would give those on here a forum to hang out, as we'd open up our gaming facilities to the group at no charge. It would be helpful to our business as well, as the people on this forum are, in general, educated and informed gamers that are likely to have opinions about how The Score could better pursue our mission to be the best place to buy or play a video game.

So if you're in Nashville, and are reading this, speak up! I'd love to hear from you, whether or not you'd be interested in attending a monthly CAG meetup or not.

Thanks!

Bradley

Nashville CAGs, represent.

I've meant to visit The Score after reading a bit about it here. I'd love for some sort of meet-up event to happen. And make it monthly! :)

I'm also a Nashville CAG, I'm not sure if I would go to a meet up, but I would like to check out The Score some time.

Edit: It's an hour away from me, but if I'm ever in that part of town I'll definitely check it out.

I'm about an hour away from Nashville as well, if I ever get over to Cool Springs I will check it out though. Are there any other locations in Nashville? Because the Cool Springs are isn't one that I visit.

I have been wanting to get out there and check you guys out! I live in Bellevue and rarely get out to cool springs.

[quote name='halokilla91']I have been wanting to get out there and check you guys out! I live in Bellevue and rarely get out to cool springs.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I go to Bellevue nearly every day. Bellevue ftw :D

bread's done
Back