CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
Screenshot for proof:

warhorsex.jpg

[quote name='linkpwns']
Oh and Josh, meet the woman you're going to lose your virginity to:
[/QUOTE]

I'm already familiar with Grimes. She kind of freaks me out.

Haha this new Black Ops is so funny can't wait to see what infinity ward will retaliate with this new directionthey got going heading towards cowboys and alien territory. xD

But uhm yeah gun was great I remember playing the hell out of it in the early 360 days only thing about it that turned me off was that it was ported and the graphics couldnt hold a candle to all the flashy Gears of War and Dead Rising I was playing at the time.

Also last thing I expected going into this thread was to see a Grimes video but kudos for that she's awesome saw her and Lykke Li together last year. Amazing show.

Which reminds me I need to play the Iron Man games and The Incredible Hulk.

I would totally play an Avengers game though.

[quote name='whoknows']Which reminds me I need to play the Iron Man games and The Incredible Hulk.

I would totally play an Avengers game though.[/QUOTE]

I beat Iron Man 1.

And I kinda enjoyed it.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I beat Iron Man 1.

And I kinda enjoyed it.
[/QUOTE]

Can't see it being more unenjoyable than
the movie.

Yeah, I said it.

I'm surprised Japan hasn't tried more with piss. Like tie a chick up and put her in a bathtub, then have dudes and/or chicks just piss in it until it covers her and she's just trying to keep her head above the urine.

Step your game up, pervos.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']
Also last thing I expected going into this thread was to see a Grimes video but kudos for that she's awesome saw her and Lykke Li together last year. Amazing show.[/QUOTE]

You'll see another one when I can safely leave ihadFG's closet with the tape.

He can't say no if he's unconscious.

At least according to Joel's rules. He also said you can break into somebody's house as long as you don't get caught.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']He can't say no if he's unconscious.

At least according to Joel's rules. He also said you can break into somebody's house as long as you don't get caught.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's just how things work. Just like how if you shoot a person but didn't buy the bullets then it's okay.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Persona 4 Golden Showers.

Icebeast is a pisser confirmed.[/QUOTE]

Icebeast confirmed to be R Kelly.

I never knew if Gun was taking itself seriously.

Also, parents' internet: not as bad as I remembered. Still not good, mind you, but it functions decently enough so long as I don't use it for anything more strenuous than web browsing.

Easing my way in to this 2.5-months-of-no-internet bullshit, I guess.

So what kind of money would I be looking at spending if I wanted a sound system that at the very least allows me a center channel and left/right channels? I'm goddamn sick of terrible stereo sound mixing in movies.

[quote name='The Crotch']Easing my way in to this 2.5-months-of-no-internet bullshit, I guess.[/QUOTE]
I'm at about 6 months running with no internet at home. Frustrating as Dark Souls having to drive everywhere just to hop on the webz0rz, plus I'm stuck offline while my XBL Gold sub keeps running... :wall:

[quote name='panzerfaust']The review is pre-patch. Won't give a second review until the Fall expansion.

I don't think that's unfair.[/QUOTE]

It's not unfair, I'm just mentioning it since you published it today, lol.

hai guys...

been to busy to game outside of my vita, but hav tyme now... semester is over now! last night finished Back to the Future games... nothing amazing, but really enjoyable.

[quote name='distgfx']It's not unfair, I'm just mentioning it since you published it today, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had the draft lying around for a while, and patches always make things tricky.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']hai guys...

been to busy to game outside of my vita, but hav tyme now... semester is over now! last night finished Back to the Future games... nothing amazing, but really enjoyable.[/QUOTE]
Too busy for proper grammar and punctuation too, I see.

bread's done
Back