Skylanders Instant Win Game

tankyroo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Sorry if this has been posted, I don't recall seeing it.

Entry page: http://profile.skylanders.com/sweeps/skyfritosupervalu/agegate

To play without making a purchase, call toll-free 1-800-646-2904, during the Game Period, and follow the automated instructions to play for a chance to win a prize. Limit one (1) Play per day per person/email address/phone number, per Play method.

I called in and won, but I have horrible service here so I doubt it recorded my name and address correctly :/

I called and won as well....did a little searching on the prize and found the following:

4. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS:
Prizes (7,334): One (1) Skylanders figure character-Flocked Stump Smash. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $8.00 each. Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the time in which they are received. Total ARV of all prizes is $58,672.00.

EDIT: Just saw there is another number to win a "random" figure, that number is 1-866-599-3907 I lost on that one however

If by instant on you're referring to a lifetime of harassment...

Privacy, particularly phone call solicitation and junk mail, is not worth just a mere $8.

won with the first number... lost with the second... thanks for telling us about this... i guess it's been going on since april 2nd..... pitty it ends may 5th :( woulda loved to win a few times each week from the start... lol ohh well...

Coolz.

Will give this a try for my kids. The oldest has 27 of those things and is always got me on the lookout for the Sunbeam one.

Hope I win it for him.

Just a heads up, if you win on one number you can't win on the other, on the same day. They know by the number your calling from. Also even if you do "win" it does not guarantee you will get a skylander. If you read the complete rules, it says it is judge by a 3rd party or some crap. I will see if I can find the complete rules.

[quote name='toocool17']Just a heads up, if you win on one number you can't win on the other, on the same day. They know by the number your calling from. Also even if you do "win" it does not guarantee you will get a skylander. If you read the complete rules, it says it is judge by a 3rd party or some crap. I will see if I can find the complete rules.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I won on one phone, my wife won on another. It doesn't limit the number of wins per household, just per person per phone per day. So one play per phone per day and one win per person per day. That said, has anyone actually lost? I'm starting to doubt that these wins are legitimate. It could be a problem with their system, in which case no one is getting these prizes. I saw in slickdeals that EVERYONE is winning. Posted there asking if anyone lost.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I called, but did not hear it say I won. It wanted my address though... confused..[/QUOTE]

You call and press 1 two times. Then it tells you if you won. Then it asks for your name and address.

Won on the 1-800 number.

I do hope that we get the Skylander so my son can play with it. If not, guess thats the breaks.

Will try tomorrow and hope that we get another win AND get the figure.

[quote name='Romeo']If by instant on you're referring to a lifetime of harassment...

Privacy, particularly phone call solicitation and junk mail, is not worth just a mere $8.[/QUOTE]

Well we shall see.

Thanks OP! I won as well.

[quote name='doodmandood']Well we shall see.

Thanks OP! I won as well.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it. I've won tons of shit and never have those kinds of problems.

[quote name='Blaster man']I wouldn't worry about it. I've won tons of shit and never have those kinds of problems.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought but you never know.

I have won a lot of things online for free.

Just never thought about junk mail.

Thanks. Doubt I'll ever get the game. If it comes in a package I'll probably just drop it off in one of those toys for tots things when it gets closer to christmas.

[quote name='Romeo']If by instant on you're referring to a lifetime of harassment...

Privacy, particularly phone call solicitation and junk mail, is not worth just a mere $8.[/QUOTE]

ever heard of a do not call list? :roll:

[quote name='doodmandood']That's what I thought but you never know.

I have won a lot of things online for free.

Just never thought about junk mail.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna get junk mail anyway. It's not like you're not already on thousands of mailing lists. Might as well get something out of it.

By the way, I won a few weeks ago. Has anyone actually gotten theirs?

Thanks OP! Me and the wife won on the first #. Shame we didnt know about it earlier lol. We will keep trying for the few days its left.

[quote name='Blaster man']What happens at corporate?[/QUOTE]
They ask for your zip code and name, then I asked about the instant win contest and she told me to do it online. That was it.

Anyone look at the rules and see what the prize is?

Prizes (7,334): One (1) Skylanders figure character-Flocked Stump Smash. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $8.00 each. Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the time in which they are received

What is a "Flocked Stump Smash" and is it different from a regular Stump Smash?

[quote name='jaydepps']Hey Garrett you're a Flyers fan too? Contest works for everyone but us lol.[/QUOTE]
Figures, everyone always hatin on the flyers. Hope they bring their A game tonight!

[quote name='confoosious']So nobody won? Nice.[/QUOTE]

Well, we haven't received any confirmation of that but if the calls were being routed to customer service, that certainly does not bode well.

hopefully it did work and now the limit has been hit or something a flocked stump smash would be pretty sweet. if not oh well it was worth a try.
6993985832_e9ec3be1b8.jpg

[quote name='garrett007']Figures, everyone always hatin on the flyers. Hope they bring their A game tonight![/QUOTE]

They need to bring it tonight.

By the way I called now and it actually worked. Now to everyone's surprise: I won. lol

bread's done
Back