Peggle Nights 94 cents with free shipping Nothingbutsoftware.com Deal of the Day

aaronandjenni

CAGiversary!
I don't remember if I have this one or not...but for 94 cents I'll order one anyways and gift it if I do, thanks OP!

Not sure if this redeems on Steam so I can get rid of the physical copy, but I bought it anyway. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Blade']Not sure if this redeems on Steam so I can get rid of the physical copy, but I bought it anyway. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

I don't think it does. Honestly im surprised I haven't seen Peggie on steam go to like 2.50. Plants vs zombies and bejeweled 3 have gone on sale before.

[quote name='Blade']Not sure if this redeems on Steam so I can get rid of the physical copy, but I bought it anyway. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Try it and see if it does.

[quote name='Scorch']Try it and see if it does.[/QUOTE]

You do realize this is a deal of the DAY with free SHIPPING, ie it's a boxed copy that is being sent USPS/UPS/FEDEX etc.

By the time he gets it to try it, it will no longer be DotD.

Anyway, I am fairly certain it does not. It's an old game from an era when games purchased outside of Steam activating on Steam was not common. Also there was a promotion a couple of years ago giving it away and it did not activate then.

Anyone know what kind of case the retail version of Peggle Nights is supposed to come in? I know the site says jewel case but I'm just curious.

[quote name='nitman99']Anyone know what kind of case the retail version of Peggle Nights is supposed to come in? I know the site says jewel case but I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

Wow, mine showed up today... CRAZY fast shipping for a $0.94 game, haha. But to answer your question, it is in a regular CD jewel case though, with a cardboard slip cover over it.

bread's done
Back