Nebraska Furniture Mart KS Closeout Deals

Vlaphor

CAGiversary!
It looks like the Nebraska Furniture Mart over in Kansas is doing some notable deals in gaming.
KOF 13 (with soundtrack) PS3/360 $20
Soul Calibur 5 $25
SF X Tekken regular $25 special edition $35
Dark Souls $15
Almost all of their Move games $10
Ass Rev $20
Off The Record $15
SF X Tekken Controllers Mad Catz $16
Syndicate $25 ($15 on PC)
plus a few others.

I know this probably should be listed as a regional deal, but I just wanted to thank you for the heads up. I called in to NFM in Omaha and snagged the last warehouse PS3 copy of Dark Souls for $15. That doesn't mean that there aren't copies on the shelf though.

[quote name='akir']Only a 360 mile drive.[/QUOTE]

If you're not willing to drive 360 miles for a deal you are a slacker.

I live in Parkville and I feel the same. About 20 minutes also. I have to head over to Legends tomorrow though so I might stop by.

[quote name='Vlaphor']It looks like the Nebraska Furniture Mart over in Kansas is doing some notable deals in gaming.
KOF 13 (with soundtrack) PS3/360 $20
Soul Calibur 5 $25
SF X Tekken regular $25 special edition $35
Dark Souls $15
Almost all of their Move games $10
Ass Rev $20
Off The Record $15
SF X Tekken Controllers Mad Catz $16
Syndicate $25 ($15 on PC)
plus a few others.[/QUOTE]

Is Ass Rev a movie title, or a game?

trying to think of how many games i would have to buy to recover the $350 in fuel...

hmm.. my wife wants to check out new living room furniture tomorrow, looks like i'll have to swing by electronics dept. I live in Gladstone, MO.. I hate the trip to legends. ugh. this may help.

[quote name='Hellhunt']Lotta KC CAGS - nice. I work down in Corporate woods.[/QUOTE]

Me too! Well, just up the street. I might stop by on the way home tomorrow.

I work across the street. :p
20120503201630.jpg

I asked them about that. They said they were just cleaning stock of stuff that wasn't moving. KOF only had the ost on the 1st printing and they still had plenty of them, Soul Calibur 5 wasn't selling that well, that kinda stuff.

[quote name='schuerm26']Did they have a bunch of Binary Domain? That would interest me.[/QUOTE]

They had nearly 5+ of everything I was going for. Binary Domain and Syndicate had the most copies from the looks (at the time at-least).

[quote name='Masterkyo']I don't think they are Out of Business. They done the same deal last year![/QUOTE]

Mind checking Dark Souls for 360 ? I'm gonna be in Omaha tomorrow but not til later. Not sure if this is at all NTH stores

[quote name='TheDevo']I work across the street. :p
20120503201630.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those aren't bad prices at all. What's that game on the right called? Haven't saw that one yet.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Those aren't bad prices at all. What's that game on the right called? Haven't saw that one yet.[/QUOTE]

King of Fighters 13 (with soundtrack.)

"Ass Rev"
I feel this should go to the movie deals page...Ass Rev 5, Ass Harder was peak of the series for me.

Some nice prices I must say. Looks like I will be buying "Syndicate". I really enjoyed it on rental. Too bad KoA: Reckoning isn't part of the deal as that would really sweeten the pot for me.
I'm tempted to pick up SF X Tekken but I'm mad at Capcom for their various bs.
You know what?! I bet Asura's Wrath might be part of this clearance.
Oh and KOFXIII OST actually has some good tunes with "The Second Joker"(theme of KOFXIII) being one of the best.
"Dark Souls" is a must buy for me at this place. I also have the sneaking suspicion that once "The Last Story" launches I'll be able to buy a couple extra copies of it there for a good price.

Stopped by yesterday. They had lots of everything, except for PS3 Dark Souls, of which there was only 1 left.

Lots of titles available that haven't already been mentioned. Most notable may be Heavy Rain DC for $10. Also, LOTR:WiN is $10. Most titles are $10-$15, but there are a handful under $10.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Stopped by yesterday. They had lots of everything, except for PS3 Dark Souls, of which there was only 1 left.

Lots of titles available that haven't already been mentioned. Most notable may be Heavy Rain DC for $10. Also, LOTR:WiN is $10. Most titles are $10-$15, but there are a handful under $10.[/QUOTE]

badass, I've been on the hunt for a cheap Heavy Rain DC and LOTR since they released. I'm going to spend so much stupid money today.

I'm gonna head back there today to get more deals. Had to leave early yesterday and was only able to decide on one game (KOF 13). This time I want to at least get Syndicate on PC.

KOF 13 (with soundtrack) is at a Soul Caliber 5 rating today while SF X Tekken regular is stuck with Dark Souls inside.
Almost all of their Move game has everything even the Ass Rev which they sure like to keep Off The Record.
SF X Tekken Mad Catz Controllers move in on the seedy underground Syndicate plus a few others.

If someone going to the Omaha store could give a report I'd be greatly appreciated. Gotta make a trip to Omaha for a graduation and might swing by after if the prices are the same

[quote name='Abeja']If someone going to the Omaha store could give a report I'd be greatly appreciated. Gotta make a trip to Omaha for a graduation and might swing by after if the prices are the same[/QUOTE]You dont want to do that this weekend. It is the Berkshire shareholders meeting Sat. NFM will be crazy.

[quote name='orangecrush']You dont want to do that this weekend. It is the Berkshire shareholders meeting Sat. NFM will be crazy.[/QUOTE]

Ugh thanks for the heads up. I won't be able to go til after 6
spending anyways.

This is pretty nuts. I think most of the good stuff has been listed, but you can also snag el shaddai, ssfiv ae and neverdead for 20.00. plenty of dark souls :360:, :ps3: is gone (as well as heavy rain dc). also, anything that has a "complete" or updated version, the original is $8 - so, LA Noire, MvC3, etc. Resistance dual pack 15.00. Sooooo many copies of binary domain - look through the shelves, not just the bins.

thanks for the heads up, op.

p.s. the ass rev copies are the one with a free copy of AC1, so the two games for $20. pick up brotherhood from bby used for $10 and ac2... somewhere and you could have the whole series for less than $40.

Some okay deals, but yeah, even from KCMO, that's out of the way. Cool ass store though, hope they don't close.

[quote name='handsomepete']plenty of dark souls :360:, :ps3: is gone (as well as heavy rain dc)[/QUOTE]

Really? Heavy Rain DC is gone? Looked like a bunch of copies on the shelf when I left last night. Already had it myself, so I didn't grab a copy.

Well, I bought:

Everybody Dance $20
Lord of the Rings War in the North or whatever it's called for $10 PS3, they still had tons of 360 ones
No More Heroes PS3 for $15 (I got the last one)
Golden Sun Dark Dawn for $10

I did see Dragon Quest IX in the bin for 10 and I was shocked to see Rune Factory PS3 for 15... too bad I already own it.

Someone mentioned Asura's Wrath and I wanted that but it was still 60.

I saw most of the others except of course Dark Souls for PS3.

Was just at the Legends last weekend,didnt go to NFM and i'm a good 45 miles away.Oh well,good deals for others,i got Heavy Rain DC at Wal Mart black friday,think it was $15 though.Still havent played it .

bread's done
Back