MP3 Download Arcade Fire RSD 2012/ Dr. Dre Chronic 2001/(DEAD)

AshesofWake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
contest over, thanks guys! I buy a lot of vinyls with digital downloads so this may happen again! Enjoy winners!

Hey there, I did this before but last time I was an idiot and posted the codes so some lurker got them.

So I bought:

Arcade Fire Sprawl II/Ready To Start RSD vinyl
(Two songs, both remixes, and both are REALLY well done.)

and

Dr. Dre Chronic 2001 LP
(full album)

recently and they came with download codes to download the music for free. I already have MP3 copies of both plus CDs of Dre's album(it's my favorite album of all time)

So I basically have no use for these codes and would like to give out to CAGs.

So just post which one you would like, NOT both. I will randomly choose someone for each download. I only have one of each sorry. I will PM the person the link and voucher code. Again, please only post one or the other not both. Thanks! I'll do this until 5p.m. tomorrow Pacific. no matter if I get one or two entries or a trillion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for giving this to those that want it.

Which reminds me.... I have to give away that Mortal Kombat Music Kode soon. Just wonder which way I should do it.

Dr. Dre for sure. Classic material. BTW, whatever happened to his detox album? I know he had the 2 singles come out but did the entire album get released?

contest over, I messaged the winners already, thanks for everybody's interest, If I had more codes, I would give more people them. Sorry if you didn't win! I put the posts in a random number generator so it was completely random! winners enjoy!

bread's done
Back