Looking for a favor from somebody with photoshop/picture editing skills?

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
I want to use the new "Winnipeg Jets" logo for my hockey team but I want to keep the logo all white and remove some things from it. I do not have the skills to do it myself and I always notice that a lot of you have very good art making skills.

This is the original logo:

Winnipeg-Jets.jpg

What I would like done with it is:

1. Remove leaf from behind plane.

2. Make the jet solid white and larger.

3. Thin out the out side circle but keep the triangle notch in it plus make it solid white.

4. But the new logo on a complete red background because thats what color are shirts will be.

If anyone wants to tacle this I will be forever in your debt.

Thanks,
Anthony

[quote name='Tsel']Something like this?
do0505.png
[/QUOTE]

I want the blue removed from the circle and the circle made a little smaller and thinner around the jet. Kinda of like this but the outer cicle is still really think around the jet if the outer cicle was thinner I think it would look a lot better.

535558_10150721282079863_504319862_9000066_690834628_n.jpg

[quote name='Tsel']Any closer?
jg72ns.png
[/QUOTE]

That would work any way you can make the jet a little bigger, and make the whole background red?

[quote name='Tsel']This is probably the best quality I'll be able to do.
353edme.png
[/QUOTE]

Thats it!! Thanks very much. One more thing can you convert it to a .EPS file type my converter is not working on it for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being a idiot but what am I going to download once I got there? There is like 3-4 places that say click to download.

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry for being a idiot but what am I going to download once I got there? There is like 3-4 places that say click to download.[/QUOTE]

In the blue box, "Click here to start download from sendspace".

bread's done
Back