Wal-Mart: $20 Street Fighter x Tekken, Battlefield 3, & NBA 2K12, $30 Skyrim 360 YMMV

tresyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Confirmed (by purchasing SFxT) in southern Ohio...

I saw the $30 tag on the PS3 Skyrim as well, but not the other titles (I don't think)...

Not sure how YMMV this is, so... yeah...

Unfortunately this sounds like a regional/YMMV clearance or sale that's only available at the store by the OP.:whistle2:# Thanks for trying anyway though OP.

[quote name='Havok83']SFxTK isnt worth it at $60. My price point to get it is $30 or below. If I could find it at $20, even better[/QUOTE]

Same. I would jump on it at $20.

[quote name='tresyn']Confirmed (by purchasing SFxT) in southern Ohio...

I saw the $30 tag on the PS3 Skyrim as well, but not the other titles (I don't think)...

Not sure how YMMV this is, so... yeah...[/QUOTE]

argh it should have been in northeast ohio!

$20 would get me to buy this, play it for a second, sit it on my shelf, then wait for them to tell me when I can play the rest of it as they do the finger rub that symbolizes money. Too bad it's regional. Although, I may check on this 1 of these days.

Thanks for the tip.

A few friends of mine live in Chillicothe, but it's not worth driving from Cincinnati for me :(
Sure is tempting though...

[quote name='Alex121006']whats does YMMV mean/stand for ?[/QUOTE]

Your Mileage May Vary. It means you may or may not be able to replicate this deal as it is not nationwide.

[quote name='espy605']Your Mileage May Vary. It means you may or may not be able to replicate this deal as it is not nationwide.[/QUOTE]

I always thought it was Your Market Might Vary. /shrug

In tech terms (pc overclocking & mods) it stands for Your Method Might Vary fyi.

This regional stuff is BS with stores like Wal Mart. They need to make it global, not just certain areas. BS

[quote name='windsmere']Well I'll check here in Cincy. See what I see.[/QUOTE]

I'm Cincy too... will wait for your verdict. :)

[quote name='JN25WIL']I always thought it was Your Market Might Vary. /shrug

In tech terms (pc overclocking & mods) it stands for Your Method Might Vary fyi.[/QUOTE]
it is market. These deals websites have misinterpreted it and turned it into mileage

My local Walmart doesn't have any of those games in stock and the only big change in clearance games was Rayman Origins and Bulletstorm was markted to $15.

Syracuse never gets any of the good deals :(.

[quote name='chriscolbert']My Wal-Mart still has FIFA 06 for $59.99, so I'm pretty sure I'll be dead last to see any markdowns at a Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

Mine has two beat to death Mario party 6's for 49.96, and a few months back they had, I kid you not, FIFA 2001(?) for ps1, 39.96..apparently it was in a big box of old gameboy advance games

[quote name='apterous']I'm Cincy too... will wait for your verdict. :)[/QUOTE]

Any update for us cincy folks??

Couldn't find any of these deals when I stopped into a Wally World earlier. All I could find was a copy of the crummy old SW: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for the PS3...drat. ;)

[quote name='Donken']pics or shens.[/QUOTE]

Hey, TC / OP here...

I created a similar thread about a YMMV deal a while back and someone else made a similar comment. Why would I waste my time (and yours) creating a post containing fake deals? I was simply trying to spread the word about a possible deal for some CAGs (hence, "YMMV")...

On topic, I am unwilling to post my receipt because it contains personal info. Feel free to call the Chillicothe, Ohio Wal-Mart to confirm (like the town horse, there's only one)...

Actually, maybe I should come clean about my lie... There is, contrary to what I said earlier, more than one horse in this town (quite a few more, actually). In fact, I actually saw three grown men and a State Highway Patrolman standing around a dead one on my drive to work the other morning. I can not confirm if they were beating it. I did not see them do so, although that does not mean that they were not...

[quote name='tresyn']Hey, TC / OP here...

I created a similar thread about a YMMV deal a while back and someone else made a similar comment. Why would I waste my time (and yours) creating a post containing fake deals? I was simply trying to spread the word about a possible deal for some CAGs (hence, "YMMV")...

On topic, I am unwilling to post my receipt because it contains personal info. Feel free to call the Chillicothe, Ohio Wal-Mart to confirm (like the town horse, there's only one)...

Actually, maybe I should come clean about my lie... There is, contrary to what I said earlier, more than one horse in this town (quite a few more, actually). In fact, I actually saw three grown men and a State Highway Patrolman standing around a dead one on my drive to work the other morning. I can not confirm if they were beating it. I did not see them do so, although that does not mean that they were not...[/QUOTE]

WOW... :bs:

bread's done
Back