PS Vita / PS3 games price drop at Sony Retail Store (B&M)

arsenalfox

CAGiversary!
Check your local Sony Retail Store
Some New PSVita games at Sony retail stores have been marked down.
Starting at $19.97
Sales rep says it is their new price for Sony stores.

some game markdowns to include (but not limited to):

Shinobido 2 $19.97
Dungeon Hunter Alliance - $19.97
Lumines Electronic Symphony - $19.97
Michael Jackson The Experience - $19.97

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - $29.97

I know that there were a couple more markdowns but I cant remember.

They also have some older PS3 games (supposedly starting at $1.97), lowest price I personally saw was $4.97 for some of the older MLB, NBA games, Metal Gear Solid 4 - $9.97, etc.

Store locator:
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...10151&langId=-1&identifier=S_SonyStyle_Stores

UPDATE:
from what I have gathered from everyone posting, other deals they found are:

PS Vita games:

Touch My Katamari $19.97 (may be priced at $29.97, but rings up at $19.97)
Army Corps of Hell $19.97
Blazblue $19.97
UMvC $19.97

PSP games:

Street Fighter Alpha 3 $4.97
The warriors $4.97

PS3 games:

Ratchet & Clank: All For One $14.97
Darkness II LE $19.97
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga $9.97
WWE: All Stars $19.97
SSFIV: Arcade Edition $19.97
alice madness for $10
heavy rain $15
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $9.97
Mass Effect 2 $9.97
Brink $4.97 or $9.97
Never Dead $14.97
Duke nukem $9.97
Agarest war zero $9.97
King of fighters XIII w/ soundtrack $19.97
El shaddai $9.97

And your local Target store may (or may not) have marked down:

PS Vita games:
Virtua Tennis 4 $19.88
Lumines $19.88

Quick Note:
Just a reminder (or word of advice):
If you see something you want ask for a price check even if it is marked at $40-$60...Or even if it has the orange price sticker.
Not all stores have their sticker prices accurate.
Example:
After seeing some on mention Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One on here. I returned to my Seattle store to see it priced with the orange sticker at $39.97, I asked for a price check: $14.97

Good Luck everyone and thank you for fore all your help and feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearest Sony store to me is 199.7 miles :/

Somebody here also mentioned that some Sony stores have Vitas themselves discounted, as well as accessories for 50%.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Dungeon Hunter Alliance is almost to its proper price point....[/QUOTE]

Yup, only needs another 50% off

Lumines is a steal at that price, although I personally prefer digital for a pick up and play game like that.

Man, if anyone grabs an unneeded copy of Shinobido for $20 hit me up. I'm sure it will hit that price point eventually, but I've been itching to play it.

[quote name='anumeric']i picked up blazblue for 19.97, along with lumines and shinobido 2.[/QUOTE]

Yup, definitely going there tomorrow now. :D

[quote name='anumeric']i picked up blazblue for 19.97, along with lumines and shinobido 2.[/QUOTE]

omg i hate this site.... were there a considerable number of blazblue copies left? which LA store was it? I'll probably try glendale in the morning. thanks, btw.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Hmmm, I'm tempted to head to the Galleria SonyStyle tomorrow. I just got a Vita yesterday. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Houston CAG!!!! /hiss :p

I'm a lazy bum and not much competition anyway to the real deal hunters. If you see any left over Shinobido 2 let me know. I just hate doing the Galleria. It's such a pain.

[quote name='Xerxes']Houston CAG!!!! /hiss :p

I'm a lazy bum and not much competition anyway to the real deal hunters. If you see any left over Shinobido 2 let me know. I just hate doing the Galleria. It's such a pain.[/QUOTE]

Now i know why i cant find certain games when there's a deal lol. you can try sony store on:5015 westheimer rd.

[quote name='TooPoor']Is this just the new MsRP or it's just Sony stores doing it? Amazon still has these games at near 40[/QUOTE]

Sony stores only. I find it amusing that they're discounting other publisher's games, but all of Sony's stuff is still msrp.

[quote name='ice_man_fb']Now i know why i cant find certain games when there's a deal lol. you can try sony store on:5015 westheimer rd.[/QUOTE]

That's the same as the Galleria store. :p

I was hoping for a local confirmation. Or does sony not do ymmv type deals. All stores are one?

There has was way more games marked down then just vita games

Duke nukem $10
Brink $10
NeverDead 15$
Agarest war zero $10
King of fighters XIII w/ soundtrack $20
El shaddai(I think thats how you spell it lol) $10

There was more but I just can't remember.

[quote name='ilifecomputer']omg i hate this site.... were there a considerable number of blazblue copies left? which LA store was it? I'll probably try glendale in the morning. thanks, btw.[/QUOTE]

I picked them up at the Camarillo sony outlet on thurs. they had a good amount of each game. Not sure if Glendale has the same deal.

Sounds like some good deals, but the closest store is in Tampa, FL some 400+ miles away. No love for the SE part of the US (excluding FL)

Picked up BlazBlue & Lumines for $19.97 each. They had a bunch of Shinobido there too and a few copies of NeverDead but I passed on those.

H-Town peeps, you may want to jump on this soon as the games were incorrectly priced and the employees looked very intrigued...

Note that I just picked up Lumines on clearance at Target for $19.88 today as well. Target is always YMMV, but if you don't have a Sony store nearby, check it out.

There were a lot of blazblue and luminous copies for vita at the fashion valley mall in SD.

I was tempted to get fight night champs for 10 bucks but I can't bring myself to get it for some reason...

Any CAGs that live outside the reach of a Sony Store, cml, I got an extra pair of Shinobido and Blazblue from the Caramillo Outlet.

[quote name='TooPoor']Any CAGs that live outside the reach of a Sony Store, cml, I got an extra pair of Shinobido and Blazblue from the Caramillo Outlet.[/QUOTE]
not bad pricing, considering shipping is included

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']not bad pricing, considering shipping is included[/QUOTE]
And near 9% tax of California that people always forget,I'm only charging 2 to 3 dollars for gas since I have to drive to the post office during my lunch break and then buy a mailer. If nobody wants it I will return them next week. If anybody wants more Im making another trip to the outlet again in the next few weeks.

Nearest sony store is about 60 miles away...but I'm always ok with going to the Kansas City Plaza. So touristy and extravagant, it just draws me to it. Also, I want Shinobido.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Picked up BlazBlue & Lumines for $19.97 each. They had a bunch of Shinobido there too and a few copies of NeverDead but I passed on those.

H-Town peeps, you may want to jump on this soon as the games were incorrectly priced and the employees looked very intrigued...[/QUOTE]

Think you my good man. Grabbed Blazblue and Shinobido 2. When I left they had maybe about 3 copies of each left. Maybe more of Shinobido. Looked like someone had other titles in front of Shinobido packages.

I guess they booked up by time I got there. They didn't know what else was marked down but the manager had a sheet in hand and was trying to point me to some PS3 games.

[quote name='Xerxes']Think you my good man. Grabbed Blazblue and Shinobido 2. When I left they had maybe about 3 copies of each left. Maybe more of Shinobido. Looked like someone had other titles in front of Shinobido packages.

I guess they booked up by time I got there. They didn't know what else was marked down but the manager had a sheet in hand and was trying to point me to some PS3 games.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Unfortunately the other two games I was hoping to be half price (Virtua Tennis 4 & Dynasty Warriors Next) were still full price. :(

Funny thing is I may be in The Woodlands tomorrow for my birthday, so I may just have to stop by that store too and maybe pick up a Darkness II. I'm still debating if NeverDead is worth $15.

[quote name='squishface']hmm, any way to get this deal w/o the B&M store ?

there stores Anywhere near me :([/QUOTE]

Nope.

Grabbed blazblue and lumines. Also picked up sfa3 and the warriors for the psp for 5 bucks. There were lots of other titles for ps3 like alice madness for $10, heavy rain $15, and more. Thanks o/p!!

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Funny thing is I may be in The Woodlands tomorrow for my birthday, so I may just have to stop by that store too and maybe pick up a Darkness II. I'm still debating if NeverDead is worth $15.[/QUOTE]
Can you tell us if they have the same thing up at the Woodlands mall and if they have the stuff in stock? I'd hate to drive up there for nothing. Thanks!

Picked up Alice: Madness Returns and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, both for PS3 and $10 each. Had to stop myself from getting WWE: All Stars and SSFIV: Arcade Edition since they were still $20 each.

bread's done
Back