trauma center New Blood wii $5 wal mart YMMV

Utah woohoo!!!!

Already own, think it was $13 from Gamefly forever ago. Haven't played it yet, but the 1st one was addictively awesome.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Utah woohoo!!!!

Already own, think it was $13 from Gamefly forever ago. Haven't played it yet, but the 1st one was addictively awesome.[/QUOTE]

i never quite finished the first one. i got stuck somewhere probably. i do admit i always wanted to finish it.

New Blood remains one of my all time favorites though I think it's $10 and below most everywhere now.

Do note that it is brutally tough. It's doable, much easier in co-op, (hell, I think the timings are all the same between Co-op and Solo), but it's still fun as hell.

I enjoyed the entire Trauma Center series. New Blood is good, should probably play Second Opinion first though if you plan to get it. It is brutal if it's your first time playing any of the Trauma Center games, but after you get used to the gameplay (which may take a while..), it's not too difficult. I'd recommend getting all of the games in the series, aside from Trauma Team.. which was far too easy and didn't offer much challenge IMO. Don't think it's worth it to hunt it down for $5 at walmart though, I'm sure it's highly YMMV you'll find it there for that price.

This is apart of the Wal-Mart $5 deals that had its own topic a while back. In an effort to get rid of all the "old" games, Wal-Mart liquidated certain games for $5. I can't find the topic now.

Of all the trauma series games, I liked Trauma Team the most. It did a great job of breaking up the monotony of doing the same basic surgery's from the previous games, and axed the super natural element that started to show up in all the games. I especially liked the diagnosis elements, reminded me of Phoenix wright.

[quote name='jamesesdad']Of all the trauma series games, I liked Trauma Team the most. It did a great job of breaking up the monotony of doing the same basic surgery's from the previous games, and axed the super natural element that started to show up in all the games. I especially liked the diagnosis elements, reminded me of Phoenix wright.[/QUOTE]

It had a lot of variety for sure, but there wasn't any challenge to it which is the main problem I had with it. Other than that, it's a pretty good game. The diagnosis and autopsy gameplay segments were my favorite parts of the game. I also felt like the characters were a bit too generic. You get a lot of variety, but you lose a some quality too.

[quote name='sunghost']It had a lot of variety for sure, but there wasn't any challenge to it which is the main problem I had with it. Other than that, it's a pretty good game. The diagnosis and autopsy gameplay segments were my favorite parts of the game. I also felt like the characters were a bit too generic. You get a lot of variety, but you lose a some quality too.[/QUOTE]

Eh to each his own I guess. I've played almost all the trauma center games, and found all but Team to be an exercise in patience. It just felt like at about the 2/3 mark in all the games they were like 'alright the player is comfortable with the game... now lets rape them!'. I enjoy hard games, but most of the trauma series games felt almost cheap in the level of difficulty.... or maybe im just a pussy at the series... I don't know.... and the characters were generic anime tropes in all the other games I played in the series as well.

bread's done
Back