Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary $20 at Toys R Us

[quote name='neudog']SERIOUSLY! How about researching before posting info already mentioned 4 days ago; http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320503. Mods please delete this thread[/QUOTE]

The OP posted this thread to help other people out. So he missed this older thread. I'm sure that it wasn't done out of malice. The most recent post in that other thread was 36 hours old. It wasn't even on the first 2 pages anymore. And the search function on this board isn't perfect. The OP can hardly be blamed for missing that other thread.

Back on topic. Thanks for calling this to my attention OP. I'll stop by my nearest Toys R Us to pick up a copy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Remastered!?!?!! LMAO!!! Remastered, LOL!!!!!! "looks at title again, REMASTERED hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

[quote name='thegame956']Remastered!?!?!! LMAO!!! Remastered, LOL!!!!!! "looks at title again, REMASTERED hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro

Halo is def. a classic so the remastered edition is def. one of the best games of 2011. Halo is the best game ever, I usually touch myself at night while I look at my Master Chief poster.

The internet brings out the worst in people.

or is it

The internet bring out the worst people.

[quote name='AoA']The internet brings out the worst in people.

or is it

The internet bring out the worst people.[/QUOTE]

Most of these people wouldn't say any of that to your face. People act tough with their keyboards and caps lock.

[quote name='neudog']SERIOUSLY! How about researching before posting info already mentioned 4 days ago; http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320503. Mods please delete this thread[/QUOTE]

Never understood why people like you get your panties in a bunch when stuff like this happens. I can understand when its posted within minutes of each other, but c'mon dude.

I cant tell you how many times i've caught a deal that was posted again when the original was on the second or third page and i may have missed it. People like you are ridiculous and i prefer people posting deals with good intent than people like you who ridicule someone for trying to be a good member of this community, which judging by your post, you are not.

[quote name='Apostle22']Never understood why people like you get your panties in a bunch when stuff like this happens. I can understand when its posted within minutes of each other, but c'mon dude.

I cant tell you how many times i've caught a deal that was posted again when the original was on the second or third page and i may have missed it. People like you are ridiculous and i prefer people posting deals with good intent than people like you who ridicule someone for trying to be a good member of this community, which judging by your post, you are not.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I didnt see the post from 4 days ago.

Thanks OP for the post.

I literally lol'd when I saw he took the time to bump the other thread in his anger.

The difference in this new version is impressive. Seems a lot more work went into it than the PS3 HD remakes.

[quote name='kobra90']Most of these people wouldn't say any of that to your face. People act tough with their keyboards and caps lock.[/QUOTE]

That's because the majority of Internet tough guys are scrawny, geeky dudes. They're just venting that anger towards someone who talked bad or, heaven forbid on this site, post something that's not a deal or gets a little information wrong.

[quote name='lakers2008']why doesnt this work with the 40% off? its 19.99[/QUOTE]

The B1G1 40% off deal only works on games that aren't on sale already.

I've got no beef with this thread in general, but the OP's OP is insultingly lazy. It's worse than your average tweet.

[quote name='latin trident']Title says all. Ad in sunday papers[/QUOTE]

My mind defaults to neanderthal dur-hur voice every time I try to read it. Against my wishes.

YOU ARE AN ASS, whats the big deal if it was already posted, maybe he did look and not see it, even if he didn't reserch it, its not that big of a deal for you to freak out about it. do you have to clean up the site all day ?

[quote name='kobra90']Most of these people wouldn't say any of that to your face. People act tough with their keyboards and caps lock.[/QUOTE]

this +1

[quote name='bigant262']The B1G1 40% off deal only works on games that aren't on sale already.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's because the offer is for games $19.99 or less and they use normal pricing for exclusions
So because CE:A is in the system at $39.99 normally it doesn't qualify. But if the original price fit the criteria, it wouldn't matter if it was on sale or not.

At any rate, got mine this morning. Thanks to the OPs in both threads. And to the spaz flipping out over the duplicate threads: don't be such a spaz, guy, CAG isn't such serious business.

Okay, I think we're starting to hit diminishing returns on scolding this guy, it was one person being an ass and we've had like 20 people respond to it. At this point it's just taking pot shots, I think it's time to bring the thread back on topic, or at the very least go back to cracking jokes at how the OP calls it "Halo Classic Remastered"

Good price, but I can wait a bit longer. I'm kinda surprised that it's dropped so fast, but then again Reach and maybe even ODST did too. I guess it always seemed to me that the first 3 Halos held their price for a while, not that I'm complaining though.

[quote name='mcdaking84']this thread shows why CAG is a horrible forum.[/QUOTE]
Everyone thinks their a comedian on this site.

[quote name='GUNNM']Everyone thinks their a comedian on this site.[/QUOTE]

not to mention the majority of the users are complete douche retards who act like a new thread will end their life.

For the record, I would tell the same people I've been 'rude/a douchebag' to on here the exact same things I've posted on here to their face. But that's just because I'm as outspoken offline as I am online.:razz::booty: As for neudog getting so worked up over a duplicate thread, duplicates clog up the forums and lead to new deals being buried that would otherwise be on the first page.

[quote name='Alex121006']YOU ARE AN ASS, whats the big deal if it was already posted, maybe he did look and not see it, even if he didn't reserch it, its not that big of a deal for you to freak out about it. do you have to clean up the site all day ?[/QUOTE]
This comes to mind,
comic-book-guy-7.gif

I picked up a copy of this today and they wouldn't let it stack with the B1G1 40% off, but I figured they wouldn't so I wasn't too upset. I also wanted to pick up Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for $19.99 like the flyer said, but it was advertised in-store for $15.99 so I couldn't complain. :)

[quote name='Odinsfury']Release the hounds.[/QUOTE]

or why dont u release the bees?
or the dogs with the bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you.?!

ANYWAYZ....i really should pick this up cause i meant to get this at launch and my friends been bugging me to get it. i just dont think ill play it with minecraft comming out on weds...

bread's done
Back