Enter to win a $20 PSN card or a 1600 MS Points Card!!

I'm Brian and I host the GameFAQs Podcast. This month we are doing a contest to win a 1600 MS Points card or a $20 PSN card.

To enter simply follow us on Twitter @GameFAQsP or leave a comment on our new episode that will be uploaded tomorrow over at gamefaqspodcast.posterous.com.

Winners will each have a choice of either a PSN card or a 1600 MS Point card. Winners will be contacted via email and will receive the code in email with their prize.

GameFAQS!!!

Used to love you guys when games came with codes to do stuff!!

Thanks for having another way besides Twitter to enter the contest. Had no idea you guys had podcast. Will be checking it out on a regular basis again.

Thanks for all the follows and those of you who had no idea about there being a podcast. We have a lot of fun with this show and this is our first time doing a contest and be sure to be on the lookout for other contests as well which I will be posting here on CAG.

[quote name='Kakdum']followed
@Kakdum3

didn't know we had a podcast :p[/QUOTE]

Yep we sure do! Have had one going since the beginning of March and we are going strong. We are going to try and do a contest at least once a month so my fellow CAG'ers I will be posting our contests up on here.

[quote name='Calipso']I would do it but I hate twitter. Good luck OP[/QUOTE]

You don't have to do both. You can simply go to our page @gamefaqspodcast.posterous.com and leave a comment under the comments section of our newest episode (the May 7th one) and that gets you an entry. We are choosing one person from Twitter and one from the comments section and both will get a choice of either prize.

I'm from Gamefaqs and I am hearing about the Gamefaqs podcast for the first time on CAG. Haha, go figure.

Following under @Brostopheles. I shall check out the podcast and see if I think it's worth coming back to.

Thanks for the opportunity. :)

bread's done
Back