Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why the microsoft store is selling wow...oh well,I'll grab it since it's the cheapest price I've seen. Thanks op.

I think I did it right. I have no idea. It's only for the first 5000 so all the codes are probably gone anyway. What a waste.

[quote name='matrix9280']I think I did it right. I have no idea. It's only for the first 5000 so all the codes are probably gone anyway. What a waste.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Where did you enter your promo code? I didn't see a spot to put it. I'm downloading the software now...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That sucks. Where did you enter your promo code? I didn't see a spot to put it. I'm downloading the software now...[/QUOTE]

I didn't find it anywhere. I just did like the FAQ said. Downloaded some software and did some virtual lab type thing. Filled out some evaluation thing too. I sent them an email asking for my 20 dollar code. We'll see how it goes.

[quote name='matrix9280']I didn't find it anywhere. I just did like the FAQ said. Downloaded some software and did some virtual lab type thing. Filled out some evaluation thing too. I sent them an email asking for my 20 dollar code. We'll see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Please update here with your results.

[quote name='matrix9280']I didn't find it anywhere. I just did like the FAQ said. Downloaded some software and did some virtual lab type thing. Filled out some evaluation thing too. I sent them an email asking for my 20 dollar code. We'll see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

I didn't fill out the evaluation thing. :cry: I emailed them as well. I'll repost when they send me a response email.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Please update here with your results.[/QUOTE]

Somebody called me from Microsoft today about the program. How it worked would I buy it and shit like that. I was like fine whatever where my 20 dollar code at? This bitch was like that ain't her department and she didn't know anything about that and to call 1800 microsoft or something.

I still haven't gotten the code but I just get the feeling that Microsoft is gonna try to pull some bullshit.

[quote name='matrix9280']Somebody called me from Microsoft today about the program. How it worked would I buy it and shit like that. I was like fine whatever where my 20 dollar code at? This bitch was like that ain't her department and she didn't know anything about that and to call 1800 microsoft or something.

I still haven't gotten the code but I just get the feeling that Microsoft is gonna try to pull some bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....

3 days past and still nothing. I sent an email.

Did anybody get a gift code? If so what exactly did you do to get it?

[quote name='williams90']Just got my code, however, it says it's already been used the maximum number of times when I tried to use it in the MS Store.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

It didn't let you check out?

[quote name='williams90']Just got my code, however, it says it's already been used the maximum number of times when I tried to use it in the MS Store.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

Same here. Sent them an email, so we'll see what happens.

Wow. They sent me another code that worked. Don't know why. Don't care why. I'll take it all the same. Definitely worth the hassle.

[quote name='matrix9280']Wow. They sent me another code that worked. Don't know why. Don't care why. I'll take it all the same. Definitely worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

They sent me another code as well! MW3 (PC) came out to ~$18, and I used my second code for a download code for 1600 MSPoints! I don't know what I'm going to use the points on, and MW3 should be here Monday! With the coupon, you could get ME3 for roughly ~$16. That's not bad at all.

[quote name='matrix9280']There was supposed to be only enough for 5000 people. Maybe they meant 5000 codes. Some people got more than one.[/QUOTE]
They sent me three. :bouncy:
DR:OTR is $19 so if anyone got a code you can get a great game free.

[quote name='Bioterror']Code also didn't work for me, how long did it take for them to send you guys a new code?[/QUOTE]

Three days after I emailed them. They also sent me an updated code so that's how I received two of them.

I got a new code that worked, but when I went to order a 1600 point card their system canceled my order, now I don't know where my $20 is.

Just gave them a call and they told me it will take 72 hours for them to resolve this issue.

I just finished filling out everything and downloaded the thing, is that all you need to do and they will send you the code? If so, how long did it take for you guys to get the email with the code?
I don't even know how to get the thing running to enter the promo code... What do you do after those four files finish downloading in the window?

Holy crud, the MS Cloud evaluation is 6GB+! Does anybody know if they're still handing out codes? I'm downloading now, but wow!

Do you have to do all the labs, or just one? How long did it take?

System Center 2012 is requiring a 64-bit OS to launch, and I don't have an extra server sitting around here.

Any way to get around registering the software w/o installing it?

[quote name='johnoralex']You can also get a 20 dollars off coupon if you want to go through the hassle. This link will explain- http://www.microsoft.com/business/e...?ClickID=cevia7zwfs4savv7fpqpqekkewi4fkve4zzk[/QUOTE]

Can someone explain the steps to getting this discount? I clicked the link and step 1 says to enter promo code "CLOUD" somewhere, but I didn't see anywhere to enter a promo code. I downloaded the software and did an evaluation but still nowhere to enter a promo code. Does this mean I won't be getting my $20 promo code for the Microsoft store? Who do you contact with these questions about the Microsoft store promo code?

[quote name='Jville808']Can someone explain the steps to getting this discount? I clicked the link and step 1 says to enter promo code "CLOUD" somewhere, but I didn't see anywhere to enter a promo code. I downloaded the software and did an evaluation but still nowhere to enter a promo code. Does this mean I won't be getting my $20 promo code for the Microsoft store? Who do you contact with these questions about the Microsoft store promo code?[/QUOTE]
Just click #1 download the cloud or don't. I dled it and then cancelled and then do the virtual lab tour and wait 3-8 days for a $20 code you should get an e-mail welcoming you to cloud.

[quote name='GUNNM']Just click #1 download the cloud or don't. I dled it and then cancelled and then do the virtual lab tour and wait 3-8 days for a $20 code you should get an e-mail welcoming you to cloud.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Doing that now.

It popped up the remote desktop connection, I closed it and then the background window swapped to a final evaluation form. Submitted. Just have to be patient now. ;)

For the record, that was actually quite a bit of work.

[quote name='emperordahc']It popped up the remote desktop connection, I closed it and then the background window swapped to a final evaluation form. Submitted. Just have to be patient now. ;)

For the record, that was actually quite a bit of work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was, lol. They sent me two codes. One went towards MS points which where free (should've used it on DC2 since it would've been $9.99), and the other went towards MW3 (PC) was roughly $18. Not a bad price for that game. It's quite fun as well.

^its kinda odd they charge you more to digitally download 1600 MS points but shipping on it is free which in the end probably cost more

[quote name='GUNNM']^its kinda odd they charge you more to digitally download 1600 MS points but shipping on it is free which in the end probably cost more[/QUOTE]

I know that's right. I'm glad I saw that they would send me the email with the code. You could probably use it on MP3 to make it $39.99. I have a feeling that one will hit $45-$40 in probably three weeks or so. It didn't sell so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back