Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Editiion 79.99 at Gamestop

plus1zero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Was in there at lunch and saw this, not sure if YMMV or universal price drop.

And yes, I know the game sucks, been there done that, pissed off like everyone else is. It's honestly not worth anything above $20 new to me, that's being generous.

That said, it has the soundtrack, art book, statue, and the 4 character DoA5 demo, so it might be worth it to some folks.

It's universal, it shows up at the same price online. About 2 weeks ago it was 89.99. Last week, I saw they dropped it to 79.99. I'm still waiting on a further price drop though.

Don't know why the universal hate. This game is in my hall of fame for fun with classics E.T. and Superman.

The DOA5 4 character demo is better than the whole NG3 game. Hayashi seems to be on a right track for the very first time since Itagaki and his team departed.

Can confirm that this is $80 at several of the GS's I happened to stop in since Friday. However, all I saw were the 360 version, not one PS3 copy in any of the stores I was in, so there's a chance it'll be rare like the previous NG CE's for the PS3.

Game is bad but I'll still play it eventually.

$40-$50 CE ill bite depending on the retailer. Thanks for the update tho. I'm confident it will go much lower.

Doesn't include an online code and your figure will be broke.

I bought it at release, DOA 5 code didn't work (now does), didn't include an online code (No CE boxes include it. Universal problem, you will have to email them), and Ryu's sword was broken, the background image was bent to hell and the figures won't stand by themselves or even fit in the stand properly.

The thing is a giant middle finger, especially if you end up hating the game.

[quote name='Coltin']this ain't richassgamer[/QUOTE]

And yet people will buy 1600MS points in bulk if they go $2 off. Given that the last 2 NG collectors editions triple what they're worth sealed I figured I'd share, especially since you know more drops are coming.

Also to whoever said this LE was a giant middle finger, I believe the game itself is the giant middle finger. There are people who say its okay, but I've yet to find someone who genuinely likes it. MNM is usually a blast but starting with NGS2 it became boring..this is worse

Ha, I was just messing with you. Any price drop is worth reporting on because there's someone here who's probably willing to pay it.

All I want is the DOA5 code, haha.

I remember offering $10-15 for it on Paypal when the game first came out, but no one bit.

If you want the PS3 edition, just buy it online. It's available. None in my city, but some in the surrounding cities so it wouldn't be too hard to get one. Maybe if it drops to $60, I'll bite.

[quote name='fujimitsu']

$40-$50 CE ill bite depending on the retailer. [/QUOTE]

Your choice of retailer for this is Gamestop and .... Gamestop.com. It is a Gamestop exclusive afterall. :lol:

[quote name='Kadamas']All I want is the DOA5 code, haha.[/QUOTE]
I'm one of the few unfortunate people that bought this at full price just for the DOA5 demo. Regarding demo codes, a site I frequent is supposed to be giving out some via some kind of contest soon. There aren't any specific details yet though and I don't want to post the URL because I'm not sure if that would be considered spamming.

So not worth it. Unfortunately I bought this day 1. Traded in the disc the next day. Kept the CE contents, though.

bread's done
Back