Walmart - 3 Xbox or 3 3DS games for $30 (Batman Arkham Asylum + more)

gb2003

CAGiversary!
It is a repost, the deal has been going on for a couple weeks now, I think. If you've been looking for a few of these for cheap, now's a good time.

Also, it's worth noting that if any of these games have Platinum Hit releases, you can bet that's the version you'll get whether the Wal-Mart page specifies or not. You can see how some have Platinum Hits specified in the title link, but whether that's the case or not... if the game you want has a PH version, you're probably going to be getting that version. 2 out of my 3 did, and the only one that didn't was Driver: San Francisco, which didn't get a PH release.

It might not make a difference to most people, but that ugly label and silver case (as if green wasn't gaudy enough) just ruin it for me. I left mine sealed so I can sell them on eBay and rebuy the standard versions.

Perfect.

Picked up
Plants Vs Zombies (with Peggle and Zuma)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Sonic and Sega's All-Star Racing

Me and my daughter will enjoy....

Thank you kind sir

She already got in on SFIV, Rayman 3D, and Super Monkeyball.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Lol they don't even let u pick the games.nice try walmart[/QUOTE]

Sure they do, from a list of selected games. Are you just trolling every thread now?

[quote name='bojay1997']Sure they do, from a list of selected games. Are you just trolling every thread now?[/QUOTE]

seems that way.

I knew about the 3ds but not the xbox games. Thanks OP.

Bleh. I'd been waiting for them to do this again so I could grab Pinball HoF.. but it isn't on the list anymore : |

That's what I get for not biting last time, I suppose.

[quote name='bojay1997']Sure they do, from a list of selected games. Are you just trolling every thread now?[/QUOTE]

Not what I saw. Seema to me theyre sold in premade packs of 3

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Not what I saw. Seema to me theyre sold in premade packs of 3[/QUOTE]

The user interface is pretty bad. It looks like premade 3 pack when you first go to the page, but you can choose from a list if you click on select.

I picked up 3 3DS games. Thanks OP.

I'm so tempted and I know it's a good deal. I've been wanting BLob 2 and Sonic All-Stars but I play Mario Kart 7 enuff as is and I really was only going to get Batman AA soon, maybe Rayman Origins. Ugh, I think I'll pass

Just FYI, the 3DS selection for this deal used to also have Shinobi in there with the others and it's been taken out now. I wonder why...? Everything else for 3DS seems to be the same (and I still think it's honestly a great selection for a deal like this - I went for Tetris, Rayman, and Ghost Recon, all of which I've been kind-of-wanting).

If anyone cares, games like :360: Rapala 2010 and :360: Driver San Francisco trade for $8 base/$12.80 after Promo/Unlocked at BB. So you could net a 3rd game like :360: Warhammer (or fill in the actual game you want here) on the cheap after the trades...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, I'm pretty confident it's someone with a second account with the sole intention of trolling. Pretty pathetic, but some people get giggles from childish behavior.

Some of the titles did change, or they added some as these aren't the same as we last saw. Nothing worthy of 5 stars, but some randoms worth adding to the backlog.

[quote name='StarryWisdom']Yea, I'm pretty confident it's someone with a second account with the sole intention of trolling. Pretty pathetic, but some people get giggles from childish behavior.

Some of the titles did change, or they added some as these aren't the same as we last saw. Nothing worthy of 5 stars, but some randoms worth adding to the backlog.[/QUOTE]

wow that's a really bold assumption there buddy. People are so quick to call someone a troll these days. I was mistaken in thinking that these were pre-made packs of 3, as someone soonafter corrected me. Apparently people who make mistakes are trolls now?

Items in this bundle may be sold separately in stores.

Does this mean this deal is online only? I'd much rather go to a store if it's available.

bread's done
Back