NCAA 13 - $44.99 @ amazon (TRU PM - x360)

I always break down and buy this and Madden anyway so thx for letting me get one cheaper.
Who knows, maybe Amazon will put a credit on them down the road and this gets much cheaper!

Thanks OP.
nhjikmo
Always buy this game so nice to find a bit of discount.

Pre-ordered it, never play NCAA before, hopefully it won't disappoint me!! now if Amazon will add a $10 giftcard with it

I am a 360 game who buys NCAA every year (I graduated from UT Austin, what do you want?). I was going to buy it anyway, now I got it for 25% off!

Also, NCAA > Madden.

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='mgorsi']Pre-ordered it, never play NCAA before, hopefully it won't disappoint me!! now if Amazon will add a $10 giftcard with it[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm hoping for too. They did it w/ Ace Combat once; Price dropped to $44.99 due to price match submissions. After a week or so, they raised the price and then added a $10 promo code.

[quote name='mgford11']That's what I'm hoping for too. They did it w/ Ace Combat once; Price dropped to $44.99 due to price match submissions. After a week or so, they raised the price and then added a $10 promo code.[/QUOTE]

So in a week if its back at $60, and they add $10 credit. Will we be able to get it for $45, and get the $10 credit?

[quote name='mgorsi']So in a week if its back at $60, and they add $10 credit. Will we be able to get it for $45, and get the $10 credit?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

AWESOME plus $.99 release day delivery, i'm all over this!!!!! Thanks for posting and thanks TRU for all these $45 deals although I haven't bought any Amazon has taken notice. Now hope they do Madden for $45.

Last year I got NCAA on realease day at BBY as part of their last B2G1 on new games. Kind of holding out to see if they do that again. Unlikely I know but a man can dream.

EA is great at TALKING up each new game... and rarely deliver on any promises.i still must buy i need somethjng after a year. when is the nfl license up for ea anyways. i will celebrate that date.

They CLAIM they fixed the lame CPU pass coverage which magically breaks up passes -- I'll believe it when I see it myself lol -- but I'm still in for $45 :)

I was never big into the NCAA football games until last year, but 12 got me hooked. Pretty psyched to get this good of a price so far in advance.

E: Oops, I knew this topic had been created, but for some reason I thought it was in reference to NCAA 12 =/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shibaraski']i wish the ps3 version was on sale too[/QUOTE]

Me too! It makes no sense! I have been sending cheaper price for ps3 version everyday and even did customer service chat little bit ago and still ps3 version hasn't dropped.:hot:

Amazon needs to conform and price match this for the PS3 as well. How do I go about requesting that they do so? A previous poster mentioned he made a similar request.

[quote name='FerDK']^ Go to the product page and search for "Tell us about a lower price".[/QUOTE]

Thanks FerDK. I just filled out the info. Only reason I am even waiting to jump on this is because Amazon has the Uniform DLC bonus. Otherwise, I would have jumped on this on the spot. I am going to give Amazon a day or two to match this. Sadly the price of new EA sports titles usually do not drop until the following season. :( Hopefully this year's version is more than just a roster update.

[quote name='DealHunter']Thanks FerDK. I just filled out the info. Only reason I am even waiting to jump on this is because Amazon has the Uniform DLC bonus. Otherwise, I would have jumped on this on the spot. I am going to give Amazon a day or two to match this. Sadly the price of new EA sports titles usually do not drop until the following season. :( Hopefully this year's version is more than just a roster update.[/QUOTE]

You're Welcome!
Cool, I sent them the TrUs links for Ps3 and 360 a week ago and still nothing, let's hope they match.

Does anyone have any experience cancelling preorders with Toys R Us?

What I am thinking about doing is ordering from Toys R Us, and then if Amazon matches I will just cancel the Toys R Us order.

It is hard for me to see Amazon matching this because this NCAA football is a huge seller. Toys R Us has no exclusives and not many sports gamers shop there, which might explain their price drop.

It has been listed at that on Amazon. It needs to drop or they need to figure their stuff out.

My CAG brothers our efforts and patience have paid off. The PS3 version is now $44.99 at Amazon.com.

I would rather have the Heisman Challenge that Gamestop has then those ugly NIKE uniforms but its better than nothing.

Hurry and make your orders I can guarantee you this price drop want last.

Decided to jump on this since I have some leftover Amazon credit laying around. Played 12 for about a week before I traded it in. I like what I see so far with the additions in the gameplay and the revamped dynasty.

Thanks OP!

Saw some pictures of Dynasty mode. Won't deny it does look new and improved. Looked really cool! I love me some ncaa football and still go back to it on occasion, unlike Madden. I may get them both every year, but I won't trade in ncaa 12 until the day 13 drops. I already traded in Madden however. Thanks a ton OP!

What the hell, in for one. Hopefully they throw on a $10 credit making it 35 basically. Could play for a couple of weeks at least and trade in for almost no loss prolly.

bread's done
Back