San Disk 16GB USB Flash Drive $9.99 Radio Shack **Update**

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I bought one from Staples for $7.99 during Black Friday. The transfer rates on these are slow. These are good for storing stuff, but if you plan on using it to add/remove stuff over and over again, I'd say look elsewhere.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']This is a video game deal...how? There are other threads for this.[/QUOTE]

Serves as a cheap memory card for Xbox 360s. Im glad he posted the deal because I was in need of one and wouldn't have known about this deal otherwise.

Well that's not the point - I dont know about any strip club coupons or car deals but I get why they arent posted here.

Also, fuck, didnt make the memory card connection. Still though, that's like saying a backpack sale should be posted here because it could serve as a cheap carrying case, or coffee deals because itll help you stay up late to play a game.

There are video game deals, and then there's everything else - that's what the other categories are for

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Well that's not the point - I dont know about any strip club coupons or car deals but I get why they arent posted here.

Also, fuck, didnt make the memory card connection. Still though, that's like saying a backpack sale should be posted here because it could serve as a cheap carrying case, or coffee deals because itll help you stay up late to play a game.

There are video game deals, and then there's everything else - that's what the other categories are for[/QUOTE]

Hulk smash helpful memory solution deal!

If you're not interested in the deal, how about just not posting in the thread and bumping it up?

If Mods see fit to categorize this thread as "Other deals", they'll move the thread and it's as simple as that.
Some people, gaming wise, might actually benefit from this deal.

Anyways, thanks OP I'm going to attempt to on price matching it at BB with the other model SanDisk Cruzer that's also on sale but sold out online.

Thanks TX.................good post. I don't need any mem for my XBox currently so I'll pass, but it is a solid post.

Suk is trying to compare this to a deal for something as ancillary as tennis shoe soles (in order to walk to a video game store to buy a game) to this deal, which is absurd (he needs a lesson in trolling or two). This is absolutely a video game deal. Thanks for the positive contribution to the community.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Well that's not the point - I dont know about any strip club coupons or car deals but I get why they arent posted here.

There are video game deals, and then there's everything else - that's what the other categories are for[/QUOTE]

Lol. Wow... just wow.

Hey dipshit, video game accessories go in this thread. This counts as one. Kthnxbi

Might have to run by my Radioshack and pick up the 32gb. I've been looking for a new flash drive as mine just broke. Thanks op.

bread's done
Back