Fandango Movie Cash (Promo Codes) Question - How to use

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hi,

I bought two copies of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" so that I could use the Fandango movie cash to see something I'd like. The blu-ray itself was only $5 at Best Buy so it was a good deal assuming it came with free movie tickets.

However I realize after the fact that my theatre doesn't have the ability to purchase tickets online. Does this mean the promo code is now worthless to me?

Is their anyway around this?

I have never used Fandango before. I've bought many movies that have free tickets in the form of a voucher that are good at all theatres but I have never used the Fandango cash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[quote name='whoknows']If you can't buy tickets on fandango.com for any theaters near you then yeah, pretty much useless unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Damn that's what I thought. I figured these were like all the other promos stuck on blu-rays where you printed off a voucher that had a code that worked as a prepaid visa and brought it to the theater of your choice.

This is pretty shitty though as I live in a smaller community with no participating theaters in 80+ miles which means it is pointless for Best Buy here to even participate in these fandango promos.

[quote name='whoknows']On the bright side you have two copies of Forgetting Sarah Marshall.[/QUOTE]

They're not opened. I can return them as the codes are just stickers on the plastic wrapping. But I hate returning items to Best Buy as they track the returns very carefully.

for $5 each ($10 total) it's not even worth the hassle anyways.

bread's done
Back