48 Hour Minecraft Giveaway

[quote name='dealerman']Thanks for the offer. I left a comment on your pixel junk sale article.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Hope you get to check those games out. Pretty sweet for a buck.

mrhunter1984 on the trials Evolution review, read a few of them till my eyes got sore and so far i like what i see so even if i dont win (which i dont expact because of the ammount of comments lol) you have gained a regular reader/commenter

[quote name='michaelh']mrhunter1984 on the trials Evolution review, read a few of them till my eyes got sore and so far i like what i see so even if i dont win (which i dont expact because of the ammount of comments lol) you have gained a regular reader/commenter[/QUOTE]

Thank you soo much. I really appreciate you checking it out. Our audience isn't as large as I would like yet so the odds of winning are not that bad. Plus, we will have contests on a regular basis now so check back often and follow us on twitter @ultramegacyborg for updates.

Thanks!

Thank you guys do much u giving me an opportunity to win the game after I spent all my money on my family and friends for mothers day. Thanks again this is awesome

[quote name='JALBASHA']Thank you guys do much u giving me an opportunity to win the game after I spent all my money on my family and friends for mothers day. Thanks again this is awesome[/QUOTE]
Glad you got your priorities in check my friend. Good Luck!

I posted on the Minecraft review as tamakobi. I really enjoyed the review you guys did and I'm about to check out the rest of the site now. Keep up the good work!

All I can do is keep trying.
Today left me broken-hearted. I hope to have better luck with obtaining this game now and in the future.

Posted in the Walking Dead review under my username Zanpakuto. Awesome review by the way! Keep up the good work and thank you again for the contest!

[quote name='suwillgetu']I posted on the Minecraft review as tamakobi. I really enjoyed the review you guys did and I'm about to check out the rest of the site now. Keep up the good work![/QUOTE]
Thanks! We have some big things planned in the coming weeks. Glad you enjoyed it!

[quote name='Zanpakuto']Posted in the Walking Dead review under my username Zanpakuto. Awesome review by the way! Keep up the good work and thank you again for the contest![/QUOTE]
The Walking Dead is one of my favortie games this year (so far). Glad you checked out the review

bread's done
Back