- - - - -

question about ps plus

#1 Kanji Tatsumi   Persona 4 Fanatic CAGiversary!   381 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Kanji Tatsumi

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

hi guys. ill start this off by saying my ps+ is going to expire in 5 days.

recently i noticed that games such as trine 2 , simpsons , shift 2 . and awesomenaughts never gave me the notice about the game expiring if my ps+ runs out when i purchased them via ps+.

i decided to take a look at my list of games and noticed that most but not all have a expiration date listed under information.

the games i listed above do not show an experation date under info unlike 90 percent of my other ones.

i am curious if bc there is no expiration date listed, and bc i didnt get the normal "this game will expire if you no longer have ps+" message when downloading. will i get to keep the games listed above.

#2 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   63906 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

No, they will turn into demos since they use an unlock key to turn the demo into the full game.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#3 superhippy1986   Collecting Panties CAGiversary!   1155 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

superhippy1986

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

Trust me they aren't letting those slide...

Check out my Youtube page

https://www.youtube....Nhyum0AvsYl6iRQ

#4 htz  

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

The games that contain a demo and unlock key, has the DRM in the unlock key.

#5 Wolfkin   The Eternal Second Banana CAGiversary!   3592 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

I DO kinda wish they'd ping you with a PSN message as the expire date comes up. Far as I can see the only (fastest) way to see when you're going to expire is by checking on a game's info screen.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever. - Strell

Currently Playing
:wii: n/a - :ps3: Singstar like a boss - Dungeons of Dredmor

#6 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   63906 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

I DO kinda wish they'd ping you with a PSN message as the expire date comes up. Far as I can see the only (fastest) way to see when you're going to expire is by checking on a game's info screen.

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PlayStation Plus

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.