question about ps plus

overlordmike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
hi guys. ill start this off by saying my ps+ is going to expire in 5 days.

recently i noticed that games such as trine 2 , simpsons , shift 2 . and awesomenaughts never gave me the notice about the game expiring if my ps+ runs out when i purchased them via ps+.

i decided to take a look at my list of games and noticed that most but not all have a expiration date listed under information.

the games i listed above do not show an experation date under info unlike 90 percent of my other ones.

i am curious if bc there is no expiration date listed, and bc i didnt get the normal "this game will expire if you no longer have ps+" message when downloading. will i get to keep the games listed above.

I DO kinda wish they'd ping you with a PSN message as the expire date comes up. Far as I can see the only (fastest) way to see when you're going to expire is by checking on a game's info screen.

[quote name='Wolfkin']I DO kinda wish they'd ping you with a PSN message as the expire date comes up. Far as I can see the only (fastest) way to see when you're going to expire is by checking on a game's info screen.[/QUOTE]
Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PlayStation Plus

bread's done
Back