New MW3 Playstation 3 Bundle - out May 25

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Yeah, I'd prefer a limited edition console. Painted or something. Kind of like the ones Japan gets.[/QUOTE]

yeah they seriously missed the boat on doing that. seems like with each major release ( especially in 1st party games) they do a bundle and its always the same just with a different game. like when they did the gow3 bundle instead of just a console with the game they could have done a red and white ps3 with maybe kratos' face on the front with white or red controllers. those things would have sold like crazy.

[quote name='ebilcanival']At the very least they could have released this in conjunction with the game rather than nearly 6 months later.[/QUOTE]

Like waiting for MW4 and releasing the console for three.

exactly what I was thinking when I made this thread they'd sell so many of these. There's also a scarlett red PS3 incoming too.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285148

[quote name='LazyTriangle']http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/10/modern-warfare-3-ps3-bundle-deploys-on-may-25/

why does Sony keep doing this? its just a standard 320GB system with MW3 thrown in, they're not even trying. I mean they could at least given us CoD Elite or an Urban Camo DS3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Yeah, I'd prefer a limited edition console. Painted or something. Kind of like the ones Japan gets.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lokizz']yeah they seriously missed the boat on doing that. seems like with each major release ( especially in 1st party games) they do a bundle and its always the same just with a different game. like when they did the gow3 bundle instead of just a console with the game they could have done a red and white ps3 with maybe kratos' face on the front with white or red controllers. those things would have sold like crazy.[/QUOTE]

Been wanting to get a ps3 so I might bite on this if I don't come across any deals. I also find it strange that Sony doesn't release different color systems in NA. The last I recall that was released here was the gun metal grey for mgs4.

On another note why did Sony choose to bundle this instead of Starhawk? I get that CoD is popular, but wouldn't be a better decision to promote their own title instead of a 6 month old third party title?

[/QUOTE]why does Sony keep doing this? its just a standard 320GB system with MW3 thrown in, they're not even trying. I mean they could at least given us CoD Elite or an Urban Camo DS3

Because they cost too much to make and no one buys them in this country. Just take a look how many extra MW3 and GOW3 xbox 360 are still for sale at frys, game stop, best buy and other stores. Heck dude i've seen a xbox 360 splinter cell bundle for sale still and FF 360 in my best buy.

why does Sony keep doing this? its just a standard 320GB system with MW3 thrown in, they're not even trying. I mean they could at least given us CoD Elite or an Urban Camo DS3

Because they cost too much to make and no one buys them in this country. Just take a look how many extra MW3 and GOW3 xbox 360 are still for sale at frys, game stop, best buy and other stores. Heck dude i've seen a xbox 360 splinter cell bundle for sale still and FF 360 in my best buy.[/QUOTE]we'd buy them if they were price correctly and/or had more than just 1 game(it would need to be the right title). Had the done a GOW3 bundle that included 2 LE GOW controllers & the GOW coll + Origins coll for $350 sold!.

bread's done
Back