Boo! Win a 1600 360 Card or a $20 PSN card! Support the show Seekers, coming soon!

sevendayrevolution

CAGiversary!
Hey community!

I'm promoting a webcast ghost hunting program called "Seekers". I'm also an avid gamer, been a part of the community here for years. The show, which will air via YouTube starting in June, is a ghost hunting show minus the theatrics of the programs we know (and perhaps love!) We just plan to go a different direction.

From now until the end of the month, you can earn a chance to win your choice of a 1600 pt 360 or $20 PSN card (trying to be flexible, I like both!)

Here's the information on how to enter.

You can receive one chance by liking our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seekers-Webcast/289190661169442

You can receive an additional chance by adding us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/SeekersTV

And finally, you can receive one additional chance by visiting our website and replying to the poll asking about our audio clip that is posted. You do not have to post a comment unless you would like to, just voting and telling me you did so is good enough (I trust you!)

http://www.seekerstv.com/view-our-program.html

Once you've done any of the above, reply to this post with what you've done (provide twitter username, comment contents, as appropriate for verification). Then you're entered appropriately. Drawing will take place on June 1. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done all
Twitter: @Xuang9
Facebook: Michael D. (Xuang)
Poll: Yes, I heard a voice that said Hello then some whispering then more hellos

FB: David Q**** (that's enough, right?)
Twitter: @slawbrah
Site: Voted No. But did you want us to leave actual comments? I didn't see a comment form.

Facebook: David Allibone
Poll: No, I didn't hear anything.

Its cool to see people doing this kind thing, wish you guys luck

[quote name='airco']FB: David Q**** (that's enough, right?)
Twitter: @slawbrah
Site: Voted No. But did you want us to leave actual comments? I didn't see a comment form.[/QUOTE]

No, you didn't have to unless you thought you heard something and wanted to comment. I trust you!

[quote name='Fire_Cicada']Facebook: David Allibone
Poll: No, I didn't hear anything.

Its cool to see people doing this kind thing, wish you guys luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks, been wanting to do this for a long time, finally decided it was my time to do so and felt it would be an opportunity for others also.

Thanks for entering!

FB: Ed C.
twitter: @nikaidostar
commented as Edward
'I heard something but I couldn't make it out. creepy though!'

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon you guys really can't hear them talking in clip 4?? they were laughing it up as they were saying "Hello, can you hear this??"

Thanks everyone, you're votes are all in.

It's cool if you can't hear anything at the 1:18 time point, from those who do hear something, it is very faint. I won't say what I hear as I don't want to taint the jury pool. :)

Keep the entries coming! :applause:

I should mention that if you unlike or unsubscribe before the contest is over, your chance is retracted. Only one individual has done so, but want to be fair to those who are doing what the contest prescribes.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back