Diablo III Collector's Edition still up for grabs at walmart

Thanks, ordered one using my $10 eGift Card from my Witcher 2 Dark Edition. Which arrived 3 days after release day but was in its original factory shipping box and in great condition.

[quote name='scarhawk']Too bad this arrives a week after release.[/QUOTE]

Trust me Ive preordered many games from Walmart in the past that said the same thing. All of them arrive two days after release with standard shipping in a manufactureres box.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Trust me Ive preordered many games from Walmart in the past that said the same thing. All of them arrive two days after release with standard shipping in a manufactureres box.[/QUOTE]

^ He is corrrect.

A year or so ago Walmart had a preorder 3 games get a $50 eGift Card promotion that I hit pretty hard.

Every single order I placed regardless of when I placed it gave me an estimated delivery date of at least a week after release day...

AND every single order was shipped out by FedEx on either Saturday or Monday before release week and arrived on either Tuesday (Release Day) or Wednesday or release week.

Now because this is a larger item (I think shipping weight is 7lbs) the default shipping service that Walmart will use may be slower so who knows when they will actually arrive.

But at this point I'd be more worried about them honoring every order as this has been live a hell of a long time and since it is the only reputable retailer that has them in stock I would have imagined they'd be OOS by now.

as i clicked on the link and added to cart , it disappeared from my cart and became " sold out online " link JUST DIED lol ... oh , well

OOS already. Went to pre-order and selected 1 copy, hit proceed to check out and received a message "No longer available". I went back to the item description which now shows Out of Stock. Guess I was not quick enough hitting the "Proceed to Checkout" button.

dang that stinks, looks like it was in-stock when you opened the page initially, but in between that first page load and you trying to check out, somebody else snatched the last copy

bread's done
Back