Sony Pocketstation

willynateDgreat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
So I picked this up at a garage sale for $3 last fall and it's been sitting collecting dust on my bookshelf since . . .

It's NIB and seems like they average around $100-200 online.

Any suggestions on what to do with it?

Thanks CAGers.

[quote name='chimpian']i think it interfaces with some jap ps1 games.
Monster rancher maybe?
Its nifty collectors might want it.
Ebay it[/quote]

ffviii

[quote name='dv8mad']Is "sell it" too obvious?[/QUOTE]

Har-har . . . I'm really more interested in the best place to sell it.

Ebay is probably the most obvious choice.

[quote name='willynateDgreat']So I picked this up at a garage sale for $3 last fall and it's been sitting collecting dust on my bookshelf since . . .

It's NIB and seems like they average around $100-200 online.

Any suggestions on what to do with it?
[/QUOTE]

Where? All of the completed auctions on eBay over the last 2 months seem to range between $15-50....
Yours looks to be in fantastic condition though so you probably could get ~$40-50 for it.

Also, it does supposedly work with the US version of Final Fantasy VIII if you were interested in keeping it/trying it out with a game.

For Final Fantasy VIII, it's the only way to get a ribbon outside of a gameshark. Only the launch copies of the game work with it.

Good find, hope it finds a better home.

I traded mine with a guy on another website for Saints Row 3 about three weeks after the game came out. I was thinking also about selling it for over 2 years and most ebay auctions I seen that ended were around a 25-40. and put it on my trade list and I checked his. Maybe you can get someone on this sites trade forums to offer you something you want for it that might be worth more to you than you get on ebay alone for it. I just just hate dealing with paypal. If you want money for it though I'd either do craigslist and cash or ebay.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I traded mine with a guy on another website for Saints Row 3 about three weeks after the game came out. I was thinking also about selling it for over 2 years and most ebay auctions I seen that ended were around a 25-40. and put it on my trade list and I checked his. Maybe you can get someone on this sites trade forums to offer you something you want for it that might be worth more to you than you get on ebay alone for it. I just just hate dealing with paypal. If you want money for it though I'd either do craigslist and cash or ebay.[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of trading for something rather than selling/dealing with Ebay or CL.

I'll look around the trading forums and see what I can find.

I always wanted one of these when i was younger.. But now it would just set on my shelf with the rest of my collection good find honestly.. i would keep it if there is any collector in you.

It most certainly does work with the US FFVIII. It was my first purchase when I went to Japan for the first time. I spent many a happy hour playing Chocobo's adventure.

Is this similar to the Sony PocketRocket Ultravibe Pleasure 9000 deal?

Looks like one of those Tomacrotchy virtual pet things from the 1990s... Ugh.

[quote name='Rasen']It most certainly does work with the US FFVIII. I spent many a happy hour playing Chocobo's adventure.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Bought mine back when they first came out and never regretted it. Only ever used it with FF8 and R4 and sat silent since but still pretty damn fun.

bread's done
Back