$4.99 Blu-rays @ bestbuy

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-630256251691867641&id=pcat17080&type=page&lcn=Movies+%26+TV+Shows&sc=movieSP&st=processingtime%3A%3E1900-01-01&usc=cat02015&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuid&nrp=50&qp=ccat02015%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d30312d3031~~nf535||426c752d7261792044697363&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing

Wedding Crashers (Blu-Ray)
Hereafter (Blu-Ray)
Gran Torino + Digital Copy (Blu-Ray)
The Bucket List (Blu-Ray)
He's Just Not That Into You
Sex and the City (Blu-Ray)
The Perfect Storm (Blu-Ray)
17 Again (Blu-Ray)
Alexander (Blu-Ray)
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (Blu-Ray)
Lost Boys: The Thirst (Blu-Ray)
Going The Distance (Blu-Ray)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Blu-Ray)

I just saw this on slickdeals and thought I'd share. There are some crap movies in there I know. I bought Gran Torino for the heck of it. I love that film.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-630256251691867641&id=pcat17080&type=page&lcn=Movies+%26+TV+Shows&sc=movieSP&st=processingtime%3A%3E1900-01-01&usc=cat02015&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuid&nrp=50&qp=ccat02015%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d30312d3031~~nf535||426c752d7261792044697363&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing

Wedding Crashers (Blu-Ray)
Hereafter (Blu-Ray)
Gran Torino + Digital Copy (Blu-Ray)
The Bucket List (Blu-Ray)
He's Just Not That Into You
Sex and the City (Blu-Ray)
The Perfect Storm (Blu-Ray)
17 Again (Blu-Ray)
Alexander (Blu-Ray)
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (Blu-Ray)
Lost Boys: The Thirst (Blu-Ray)
Going The Distance (Blu-Ray)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Blu-Ray)

I just saw this on slickdeals and thought I'd share. There are some crap movies in there I know. I bought Gran Torino for the heck of it. I love that film.

Pro-tip: buy Alexander just to see giant high-def Rosario Dawson boobs. I haven't watched the whole film yet, but I've seen that one good scene several times.[/QUOTE]

List isn't too great but I gotta love that Pro-tip. I'll just use the internets though and save me $5 ;)

[quote name='shadow17x']List isn't too great but I gotta love that Pro-tip. I'll just use the internets though and save me $5 ;)[/QUOTE]

haha. Sir, I am proud to call you a true CAG. :)

The DVD $5 exchange program ended yesterday. You could turn in a DVD for $5 credit towards a Blu $9.99 or higher. Didn't see this on CAG and I didn't find out until it was too late.

[quote name='Invicta 61']The DVD $5 exchange program ended yesterday. You could turn in a DVD for $5 credit towards a Blu $9.99 or higher. Didn't see this on CAG and I didn't find out until it was too late.[/QUOTE]

Thats because it was in the Best Buy ad thread instead.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320510

These sales are getting crazy.
And now that Gohastings usually only charges .96/item for shipping, their sales are so much more appealing as well. And they have another one going on now.
Geez.

In for Gran Torino and Wedding Crashers, thanks!

EDIT: Dammit, Wedding Crashers isn't available for shipping. :(

[quote name='momouchi']Grabbed Gran Torino, great price for it but the rest suck.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I love Gran Turino, but FSM is worth $5.

The rest, I've seen so many times. I did get Forgetting Sarah Marshall a few weeks back for $5 at BB. Good movie.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']

Pro-tip: buy Alexander just to see giant high-def Rosario Dawson boobs. I haven't watched the whole film yet, but I've seen that one good scene several times.[/QUOTE]

Wait, is Rosario Dawson giant, or are her boobs giant?

I mean, are we talking about a Jolly green giant sized RD with giant boobs, or a regular sized RD with giant boobs?

I'm so confused.

Kinda weird... these studios must be giving these things away because I was at a Fry's today and they were doing some pre-anniversary sale and had pretty much all of these specific movies and a large number of others all for 5 bucks as well.

Already have FSM and Gran Torino. Only other one Id consider is Alexander. Movie was so so. But ysh the boobs make it worth $5....but then again...better things to buy.

If any of you notice Wedding Crashers come back into stock, could you be kind enough to let me know via PM? Thanks!

[quote name='dc_fortythree']In the fair lakes va store right now and they have Sucker Punch (theatrical) for $4.99.[/QUOTE]

saw it in Rogers, MN as well.

Grabbed Gran Turino and Wedding Crashers (can't believe I didn't already own this one) yesterday. Thanks CAG!

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Already have FSM and Gran Torino. Only other one Id consider is Alexander. Movie was so so. But ysh the boobs make it worth $5....but then again...better things to buy.[/QUOTE]

Never seen Alexander. IMDB gave it a 5.5 or something.
Boobs? Is it that great or something? U know movie swordfish had boobs too

[quote name='The Punisher']Never seen Alexander. IMDB gave it a 5.5 or something.
Boobs? Is it that great or something? U know movie swordfish had boobs too[/QUOTE]

The internet has more boobs than those two movies. Google Alexander Rosario Dawson. Wow. I saved $5.

[quote name='Calipso']The internet has more boobs than those two movies. Google Alexander Rosario Dawson. Wow. I saved $5.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to say that its not worth buying a movie to just see boobs. Boobs are free on the internet.

FYI-

HEREAFTER is only blu ray for $4.99, but the picture shows Blu Ray, DVD, DC
on the BB website.

The store had 3 copies of the movie with the slipcover on it with the same
SKU on the slipcover.

BB is aware of the error, but even with store pickup, it says "combo Pack"

So BB honor it.

Not sure if the Hereafter blu ray movie without slipcover has only Blu Ray or Not.

bread's done
Back