Marvel's The Avengers Alliance - (Free Game)

I am. As I never played a FB game before the waiting for energy to do stuff thing put me off at first but now that I have so much energy from gifts and my hectic schedule I actually don't mind it. I can get on, do stuff until it's depleted, more if I feel like replenishing it then get off to get back on later. Only thing I find distasteful is Playdom and their insane greed that influences every single little thing they do in that game anymore. I get it you have to make money but really, it's Facebook browser game, not a console or PC game, don't try to rob people of everything as you won't. There are people out there stupid enough to give these people real money for stuff though surprisingly. I mean it's their money but in the end the game is just going to end up getting shut down once its average userbase drops enough unless they do what they did with the Dragon Age one and release an offline version. The CP system is crap too; it should not be that hard or time consuming just to earn some credits for new characters as being stuck with the same old team gets old fast.

Won't let me turn of "Posting on my behalf". I don't usually do anything on there if its going to start spamming my friends about the game and what I am doing in the game.

It’s not that much of a game but you have to give credit to those who made it. The graphics is not too bad plus there is good attention to detail. I have to say that it is one of those facebook games that I actually played.

bread's done
Back