SterlingIce's Lowball: AUCTION OVER, ITEMS SHIPPING! (Ended Sat 5/19)

sterlingice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
IMG_6186.jpg

(No, I don't know what "Prop. Deez Nuttz" means. You'll have to ask the previous owner)

Great Material Continuum Moving Lowball

When I started college in 1997, my game collection was maybe 100 total, NES and SNES. During college, I didn't have much cash but it grew and was at least double that when I finished school. Shrewd and cheap still got some games, particularly when people were looking to part with games for quick cash. My first couple of years out of college, I had a lot of debt and was trying to pay things off but I still acquired a few games and things grew. The last couple of years, however, things have really grown and I've got it pretty much where I want it to be: There are still a few older games to collect and there's always the current generation when we've moved onto the next generation. Throughout that process, I've acquired some extra games either through lots on eBay or maybe I picked up a game I wanted in ok shape but found a better one for fairly inexpensive later.

I'll be moving in a couple of weeks and I'd like to get these games into the hands of people who actually want them (if someone actually wants them). There's nothing particularly worth a lot on the list (sure a couple of items like Mega Man 6 would fetch a few bucks), but I really want to get these to someone who wants them rather than dumping them off at one of the local stores and who knows if someone would even take them.

RULES ARE POSTED IN #2

START DATE: 5/15/12 (WE ARE GO!)
END DATE: 5/20/12 between 7 and 9 pm ET
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP (Online only!)

A note on Older Stuff (NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GBC)
* Carts only unless otherwise noted and condition as noted, but most were acquired in lots off of ebay or Craigslist or at local used game stores. My personal collection from back in the day is stil in my hands. Keep in mind what an average condition from that time period looks like today

atari2600.gif
atari7800.gif
atari2600.gif
Atari
atari2600.gif
atari7800.gif
atari2600.gif

Moved to Bargain Bin
atari2600.gif
atari7800.gif
atari2600.gif
Atari
atari2600.gif
atari7800.gif
atari2600.gif

:pc: :pc: :pc: PC :pc: :pc: :pc:
:pc: Warcraft III Expansion: Frozen Throne - new and sealed $1 speedracer
:pc: Rift - new and sealed; From Gencon last year, I believe $1 Wchillinman
:pc: :pc: :pc: PC :pc: :pc: :pc:

nes.gif
nes.gif
nes.gif
NES
nes.gif
nes.gif
nes.gif

nes.gif
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt / World Class Track Meet - a little dirty, slight sticker peel $1 xgrimx
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt - good condition $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt - a little dirty (can clean), can hear loose plastic piece inside
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros 2 - good condition $6 therealdanhill
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros 3 - with manual, some significant scratches to back sticker (looked like someone tried to puncture it) $4 sdragon
nes.gif
The Legend of Zelda - gold cartridge; good condition with some minor scuffing $12 Rexall
nes.gif
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - gold cartridge; good condition with some minor scuffing, slight sticker damage $7 The Lord of Awesome
nes.gif
Metroid - good condition $5 Rexall
nes.gif
Metroid - massive sticker damage $2 therealdanhill
nes.gif
Mega Man 6 - excellent shape $14 Lonsta
nes.gif
Tetris - Complete in box, but it shows a bit of wear as does manual; all smells a bit smokey, unfortunately [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] $2 Potatoeman
nes.gif
Double Dragon 2 - dirty, lots of scuffing, water damage to sticker and bubbling $4 MasaTFC
nes.gif
Super Spike V'Ball/Nintendo World Cup - combo cartridge, good condition $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Ninja Gaiden - tape on a lot of the cartridge and a couple of inventory stickers $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - good condition $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Ultima: Exodus - good condition $2 MasaTFC
nes.gif
Bubble Bobble - good condition $5 Lonsta
nes.gif
Yoshi - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Mickey Mousecapade - good condition $2 Wchillinman
nes.gif
Karate Champ - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Friday the 13th - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Nightshade - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Operation Wolf - good condition $2 Rexall
nes.gif
Baseball Stars - good condition $2 Rexall
nes.gif
Baseball Simulator 1.000 - a couple of marks on the front, some sticker residue on front, old Gamestop sticker on back
nes.gif
World Class Track Meet - sticker peel on top
nes.gif
RBI Baseball (Tengen) - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Pac-Man (Tengen) - some sticker damage $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Shadowgate - faded name, address, and phone number in marker on back (fairly large) $2 MasaTFC
nes.gif
Millipede - slight sticker damage to "Caution" sticker on back $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Town and Country Surf Designs - minor sticker damage on front
nes.gif
Double Dribble - thin black line across the bottom front, "Bryant" in marker on back
nes.gif
Track and Field - minor sticker damage, "KH" in black marker on back, Gamestop price sticker on back (1.99!)
nes.gif
Snake, Rattle, N Roll - some sticker damage to both back and front, substantial sticker residue on back and front, "Broadway Video" in faded marker on front $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Super Glove Ball - some sticker damage on front, some major scratches on bottom front
nes.gif
Batman - a little sticker damage to front sticker near top $1 sdragon
nes.gif
Ghosts N Goblins - a little sticker damage to front sticker near top $3 therealdanhill
nes.gif
3-D WorldRunner - front label peeling up on bottom left corner
nes.gif
Fester's Quest - some sticker damage, "J.V." in marker on front $1 therealdanhill
nes.gif
Rambo - red paint or something all over it; lots of wear $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom - some sort of sticky residue on front of cart, GS sticker and name in marker on back $1 xgrimx
nes.gif
Rescue: the Embassy Mission - rental stickers on cart, including one over bottom part of label
nes.gif
The Rocketeer - label almost completely scratched off
nes.gif
Mission: Impossible - nickel size black marker or scuff mark on back, otherwise, good condition $1 Rexall
nes.gif
The Hunt for Red October - label peeling a bit on top
nes.gif
nes.gif
nes.gif
NES
nes.gif
nes.gif
nes.gif

snes.gif
snes.gif
snes.gif
SNES
snes.gif
snes.gif
snes.gif

snes.gif
Super Mario World - good condition but with 1" white marker/scuff on bottom of cartridge $2 Lonsta
snes.gif
Super Mario World - massive sticker damage but to make up for it, someone decided to color the entire cartridge red and blue with a marker $1 sdragon
snes.gif
Yoshi's Island - slight sticker damage and some scratches on cart $6 Potatoeman
snes.gif
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - good condition $10 EveningNewbs
snes.gif
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - minor sticker damage and smells like smoke and has the helpful "Prop Deez Nuttz" in marker on the front $7 Potatoeman
snes.gif
Mortal Kombat - minor sticker peeling, "21" in marker on front $1 therealdanhill
snes.gif
F-Zero - top of sticker starting to peel; 2 big rental stickers on back; comes with manual $4 therealdanhill
snes.gif
SimCity - good condition but a little dirty with marker or crayon marks on the back $1 Rexall
snes.gif
SimCity - good condition; million seller gold label instead of red $3 beane316
snes.gif
Super Smash TV - good condition $6 EveningNewbs
snes.gif
Super Return of the Jedi - good condition $1 EveningNewbs
snes.gif
Tetris Attack - video store sticker over bottom of front sticker, "19141" in marker on top $1 Bing147
snes.gif
Brett Hull Hockey 95 - good condition
snes.gif
Tecmo Super Bowl - good condition $2 sdragon
snes.gif
Bill Walsh College Football - label starting to peel a little on top
snes.gif
Super Scope 6 - good condition, a little dirty, game store sticker on back sticker $1 xgrimx
snes.gif
Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - good condition, game store sticker on back sticker
snes.gif
Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - scuffs on front and side, sticker damage to back sticker
snes.gif
Lemmings - minor scuffs on label and scratches on cartridge $2 AugustAPC
snes.gif
snes.gif
snes.gif
SNES
snes.gif
snes.gif
snes.gif

genesis.gif
genesis.gif
genesis.gif
Genesis
genesis.gif
genesis.gif
genesis.gif

genesis.gif
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - some sticker damage $1 speedracer
genesis.gif
Sonic 3D Blast - some sticker damage
genesis.gif
Sonic Spinball - some sticker peeling $1 laotahn
genesis.gif
Vectorman - good condition $1 Bing147
genesis.gif
Joe Montana Football - some sticker damage and "AM" in marker on sticker
genesis.gif
Eternal Champions - good condition $1 Rexall
genesis.gif
Doom (32X) - good condition $1 Wchillinman
genesis.gif
genesis.gif
genesis.gif
Genesis
genesis.gif
genesis.gif
genesis.gif

gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif
Gameboy/Gameboy Color
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif

gameboy.gif
Game & Watch Gallery 2 - cart only $1 speedracer
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif
Gameboy/Gameboy Color
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif
gameboy.gif

:gba: :gba: :gba: Game Boy Advance :gba: :gba: :gba:
:gba: NES Classics: Ice Climbers - unopened (has KMart price tag) $9 Potatoeman
:gba: NES Classics: Castlevania - cart only $4 sdragon
:gba: NES Classics: Dr. Mario - cart and instruction booklet $2 sdragon
:gba: NES Classics: Pac-Man - Crushed EU outer box in pretty bad shape, cart, and instruction booklet; I think it's all European (cart says AGB-FP7P-EUR) $1 goodnight144
:gba: Super Mario Advance 4 e-reader cards, Series 1 - complete, unopened but packaging somewhat bent $6 lain21us
:gba: Super Mario Advance 4 e-reader cards, Series 2 - complete, unopened but packaging somewhat bent $6 lain21us
:gba: :gba: :gba: Game Boy Advance :gba: :gba: :gba:

n64.gif
n64.gif
n64.gif
N64
n64.gif
n64.gif
n64.gif

n64.gif
Super Mario 64 - 2 smallish scratches on front and slightly through sticker $5 Cthulhu
n64.gif
Mario Kart 64 - good condition, can hear small plastic piece rattling inside $10 Dark Lord Greg
n64.gif
Mario Golf - good condition $4 Wchillinman
n64.gif
NHL Breakaway 98 - good condition, with manual
n64.gif
Fox Sports College Hoops '99 - good condition, with manual
n64.gif
NBA Courtside 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant - sticker damage to back sticker
n64.gif
n64.gif
n64.gif
N64
n64.gif
n64.gif
n64.gif

ps1.gif
ps1.gif
ps1.gif
Playstation
ps1.gif
ps1.gif
ps1.gif

ps1.gif
Tekken - Complete long box but with big crack on bottom third of front; If there's filler padding in the long box, it's missing that [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] [PIC4] [PIC5] $2 Wchillinman
ps1.gif
Crash Team Racing (CE) - Complete with giant Half Price Books price sticker on front and GS price sticker on back $4 Potatoeman
ps1.gif
Final Fantasy Origins - Complete but Jewel case has one big crack and an inventory sticker on back and small price sticker on front $4 MasaTFC
ps1.gif
Spyro The Dragon (GH) - Complete but Jewel case hinge is broken so if you open jewel case, it splits into two pieces $2 Potatoeman
ps1.gif
Fear Effect - No manual, crack on back of case; sticker behind disc 4 on back insert $1 Bing147
ps1.gif
Gran Turismo 2 (GH) - In pristine condition with both manuals and both discs
ps1.gif
Syphon Filter 3 (GH) - No manual, beat up case - broken CD teeth, stickers on it
ps1.gif
ps1.gif
ps1.gif
Playstation
ps1.gif
ps1.gif
ps1.gif

dc.gif
dc.gif
dc.gif
Dreamcast
dc.gif
dc.gif
dc.gif

dc.gif
The House of the Dead 2 - case is significantly damaged, major sticker damage to "Sega Dreamcast" on side $2 The Lord of Awesome
dc.gif
dc.gif
dc.gif
Dreamcast
dc.gif
dc.gif
dc.gif

:gc: :gc: :gc: Gamecube :gc: :gc: :gc:
:gc: Metroid Prime (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $13 Rozz
:gc: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - lots of EBGS stickers on the case, missing manual, UPDATE: Now with MANUAL! $10 Rexall
:gc: Peter Jackson's King Kong - complete $1 BLink
:gc: :gc: :gc: Gamecube :gc: :gc: :gc:

pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif
Playstation 2
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif

pstwo.gif
Final Fantasy XI - Large box with hard drive; Has both discs, quick start guide, manual, hard drive, and hard drive instructions; Have no way of verifying it works- originally bought it for my collection but accidentally won two in one day on eBay... and then realized I have a PS2 slim and no way to test either. D'oh; It's the large box so extra shipping cost of $8 (so, $8 initially or $6.50 extra). Will refund shipping difference from actual but I'm a bit gunshy on how much this will cost to ship so I'll aim a little high. [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] [PIC4] [PIC5] [PIC6] [PIC7] [PIC8] [PIC9] $30 clonesniper666
pstwo.gif
PS2 Hard Drive - Similarly, have a second PS2 hard drive, loose in hard drive sled; No way to verify if it works $1 youruglyclone
pstwo.gif
Xenosaga (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $13 Rozz
pstwo.gif
Dark Cloud (GH) - In BlockBuster case with BB stickers all over it, including on disc; no manual $1 jimijumper
pstwo.gif
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - complete, GS used sticker on spine but otherwise in good shape $1 Wchillinman
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif
Playstation 2
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif
pstwo.gif

xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif
XBox 360
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif

xbox360.gif
Halo 3 - Sort of; Dented metal Halo 3 box with Halo 3 art book, Halo 3 Multiplayer disc, and Halo 3 ODST Campaign disc; No manual or dust cover. However, if you're missing one of the discs or art book- this might be worth it to pick up [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] [PIC4] [PIC5] [PIC6] [PIC7] $6 Wchillinman
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif
XBox 360
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif
xbox360.gif

rec.gif
rec.gif
rec.gif
Bargain Bin
rec.gif
rec.gif
rec.gif

The Bargain Bin has special rules!! All items in the bargain bin are $0.25 minimum bids and $0.25 increments. Shipping for your initial item is still $3 (so if you only win a bargain bin item, shipping is $2) but each additional item is $0.25. Items may be moved to the bargain bin at my discretion but no items with a bid may be moved. Warning: The bargain stuff is not of the finest quality. There's a reason it's in the bargain bin. Caveat emptor.

Note: All Atari games are in "Atari shape" - Somewhat discolored labels with a little bit of a funky smell
atari2600.gif
Combat - Text Label $0.50 Rexall
atari2600.gif
Outlaw - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall
atari2600.gif
Pac-Man - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall
atari7800.gif
Pole Position II - Text Label $0.50 Rexall
atari2600.gif
River Raid - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall
atari2600.gif
Stampede - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall

ps1.gif
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (GH) - disc only $0.25 Bing147
ps1.gif
Playstation Magazine disc #26 (Playable Demos of note: Grandia, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, etc)
ps1.gif
Wipeout XL manual with silver BRE sticker on the back

dc.gif
Space Channel 5 - Disc only $0.75 The Lord of Awesome

pstwo.gif
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Big Map only $0.25 Wchillinman
pstwo.gif
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Map only $0.25 Wchillinman
pstwo.gif
Sealed Playstation 2 Demo disc with "playable demos for MotoGP4, SoulCalibur III, Urban Reign and more!" $0.25 Wchillinman
pstwo.gif
Killzone - Box and cover only
pstwo.gif
Suikoden III - Box and cover only with remnants of large sticker on the back $0.25 MasaTFC
pstwo.gif
Wild Arms Alter Code: F - Box and cover with big Hollywood video sticker on it but it's 2 discs and has the bonus anime disc (no game disc, tho) $0.75 Potatoeman
pstwo.gif
Ratchet Deadlocked - Cover only with small Blockbuster sticker across the bottom
pstwo.gif
Max Payne (GH) - disc only which has the front scratched up and smells like smoke
pstwo.gif
Rock Band - disc only
pstwo.gif
Guitar Hero III - disc only

cd.gif
"Weird" Al Yankovic - Greatest Hits, Volume 1 - Disc looks a bit scratched up but it's complete; Accidentally bought 2 copies a while back so I kept the better looking one for myself $0.50 The Lord of Awesome

rec.gif
rec.gif
rec.gif
Bargain Bin
rec.gif
rec.gif
rec.gif

SI

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried to highlight where the rules are different:

START DATE: 5/15/12
END DATE: 5/19/12 between 7 and 9 pm ET
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP (Online only!)

Basic Rules
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List or CAGs with negative feedback).
8) I have tried to be as descriptive as possible- when it says "massive sticker damage", I mean it. I will post pictures upon request for any items. However, once we get to the last day, I probably won't have time to update with new pictures.

Ending the Auction
*I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime
on 5/19/12 between 7 and 9 pm ET. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED (or something obvious to that effect), that is it and nothing further will count.
*I'll be posting Invoices that night and PM'ing everyone with the Paypal and Amazon accounts. I'd rather not have that out for public consumption with all the search bots out there so make sure your PM box has room.

Shipping/Payment
* If you win one item, shipping is $3. Each additional item will be $1.50. Your $3+ will get you a used box or bubble mailer and delivery confirmation (gotta have delivery confirmation). I have a couple of large boxes of padded envelopes from past CAG trades and eBay that I'm just dying to use so I don't have to throw them out :D
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than $5 difference.
* For our Canadian friends, I don't have a good sense of what it will cost as I haven't shipped anything to Canada before so I'll ship at cost but I don't have a good estimate like I do for the US folks. I'll go to the post office, get an estimate, and then report back the shipping cost
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments
Let's keep this quick and online only.
*Payment deadline: I'm moving and wanting to get all of this out of my house ASAP. Auction ends Saturday May 19th and I'll be sending out invoices that night. Payment is due Wednesday May 23rd- it's a short turnaround, I know, but if you can't meet it, don't bid. Remember, I'm trying to move and that's incredibly time consuming so please try to help a fellow CAGer out and pay early :)
*I'm going to PM each day from Sat-Wed that a payment is due as a reminder. I don't want to spam you but I do want to remind you.
* Please be kind and pay any associated Paypal or Amazon fees. I don't want to get in trouble with them by having a bunch of obvious "gifts" that aren't gifts. Please do not send as gift, send as goods/services.
*Below is a good payment calculator:
(anyone have a good link for this?)

Bonuses
*Each winner may also get one (non-"shipping extra") item free included with their offer. First come, first serve.

*You may decline this option if nothing else suits your fancy.

*Be sure to include your free item request with a note when you have sent payment. It might be good to include a primary and backup item just in case someone else beats you to the item you want.
*If you fail to note your free item upon payment, I'm going to assume you have declined a free item.
*Additional free (non-bid on) items may be had for the cost of shipping ($1.50). First come, first serve.

Updates: Updated thru post 139

Final update until after auction is over

NOW WITH PICTURES!

I tried to have the most honest descriptions and most honest pictures I could. I tried to find the bad spots because I don't want someone to feel like they are not getting what they expected. Also, if there are any other pictures anyone wants to see, let me know.

There are multiple pictures of some items. First is the main shot from the front and then any subsequent shots. When you see the next front "title shot" then you're onto the next picture.

Keep in mind, if there are 2 of an item like, say, Metroid, make sure you're looking at the right picture. It's pretty obvious which has the sticker damage.

I'll try to attach these individually to each item. For now, they're in a public Photobucket directory: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...CAG%20Lowball/

The order of pictures is as follows:
NES
SNES
N64
Genesis
Atari
Gameboy (GBA, etc)
Dreamcast
Playstation
Gamecube
Playstation 2
Oddball Items (Tetris boxed, PC games, "Halo 3", PS2 Hard Drive, FF XI)

Shipping/Payment

* If you win one item, shipping is $3. Each additional item will be $1.50. Your $3+ will get you a used box or bubble mailer and delivery confirmation (gotta have delivery confirmation). I have a couple of large boxes of padded envelopes from past CAG trades and eBay that I'm just dying to use so I don't have to throw them out :D

* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than $5 difference.

* For our Canadian friends, I don't have a good sense of what it will cost as I haven't shipped anything to Canada before so I'll ship at cost but I don't have a good estimate like I do for the US folks. I'll go to the post office, get an estimate, and then report back the shipping cost

The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments
Let's keep this quick and online only.

*Payment deadline: I'm moving and wanting to get all of this out of my house ASAP. Auction ends Saturday May 19th and I'll be sending out invoices that night.
Payment is due Wednesday May 23rd- it's a short turnaround, I know, but if you can't meet it, don't bid. Remember, I'm trying to move and that's incredibly time consuming so please try to help a fellow CAGer out and pay early :)

*I'm going to PM each day from Sat-Wed that a payment is due as a reminder. I don't want to spam you but I do want to remind you.

* Please be kind and pay any associated Paypal or Amazon fees. I don't want to get in trouble with them by having a bunch of obvious "gifts" that aren't gifts. Please do not send as gift, send as goods/services.

If I'm reading this correctly, the fees are 2.9% + 0.30

$10 = $0.59
$20 = $0.88
$50 = $1.75

If you can, please send the fees. If not, I'll eat them.

Invoices

NOTE: The shipping was coming out awfully high with the $1.50 per extra item so I'm going with $1 per extra item

Rexall
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
nes.gif
The Rocketeer - label almost completely scratched off
genesis.gif
Joe Montana Football - some sticker damage and "AM" in marker on sticker
BB
pstwo.gif
Max Payne (GH) - disc only which has the front scratched up and smells like smoke
$41.00 for items
$15.50 shipping ($3 + 11*$1 + 6*0.25)
$56.50 total
nes.gif
The Legend of Zelda - gold cartridge; good condition with some minor scuffing $12 Rexall
nes.gif
Metroid - good condition $5 Rexall
nes.gif
Super Spike V'Ball/Nintendo World Cup - combo cartridge, good condition $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Operation Wolf - good condition $2 Rexall
nes.gif
Baseball Stars - good condition $2 Rexall
nes.gif
Pac-Man (Tengen) - some sticker damage $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Millipede - slight sticker damage to "Caution" sticker on back $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Rambo - red paint or something all over it; lots of wear $1 Rexall
nes.gif
Mission: Impossible - nickel size black marker or scuff mark on back, otherwise, good condition $1 Rexall
snes.gif
SimCity - good condition but a little dirty with marker or crayon marks on the back $1 Rexall
genesis.gif
Eternal Champions - good condition $1 Rexall
:gc: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - lots of EBGS stickers on the case, missing manual, UPDATE: Now with MANUAL! $10 Rexall
BB
atari2600.gif
Combat - Text Label $0.50 Rexall
BB
atari2600.gif
Outlaw - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall
BB
atari2600.gif
Pac-Man - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall
BB
atari7800.gif
Pole Position II - Text Label $0.50 Rexall
BB
atari2600.gif
River Raid - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall
BB
atari2600.gif
Stampede - Picture Label $0.50 Rexall

Potatoeman
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
1x PS2 2 disc
1x Gamecube 2 disc (MGS: Twin Snakes, according to the GS label on it)
$30.75 for items
$08.25 shipping ($3 + 5*$1 + 0.25)
$39.00 total
nes.gif
Tetris - Complete in box, but it shows a bit of wear as does manual; all smells a bit smokey, unfortunately [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] $2 Potatoeman
snes.gif
Yoshi's Island - slight sticker damage and some scratches on cart $6 Potatoeman
snes.gif
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - minor sticker damage and smells like smoke and has the helpful "Prop Deez Nuttz" in marker on the front $7 Potatoeman
:gba: NES Classics: Ice Climbers - unopened (has KMart price tag) $9 Potatoeman
ps1.gif
Crash Team Racing (CE) - Complete with giant Half Price Books price sticker on front and GS price sticker on back $4 Potatoeman
ps1.gif
Spyro The Dragon (GH) - Complete but Jewel case hinge is broken so if you open jewel case, it splits into two pieces $2 Potatoeman
BB
pstwo.gif
Wild Arms Alter Code: F - Box and cover with big Hollywood video sticker on it but it's 2 discs and has the bonus anime disc (no game disc, tho) $0.75 Potatoeman

clonesniper666
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
ps1.gif
Gran Turismo 2 (GH) - In pristine condition with both manuals and both discs
$30.00 for items
$08.00 shipping ($8 special item)
$38.00 total

pstwo.gif
Final Fantasy XI - Large box with hard drive; Has both discs, quick start guide, manual, hard drive, and hard drive instructions; Have no way of verifying it works- originally bought it for my collection but accidentally won two in one day on eBay... and then realized I have a PS2 slim and no way to test either. D'oh; It's the large box so extra shipping cost of $8 (so, $8 initially or $6.50 extra). Will refund shipping difference from actual but I'm a bit gunshy on how much this will cost to ship so I'll aim a little high. [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] [PIC4] [PIC5] [PIC6] [PIC7] [PIC8] [PIC9] $30 clonesniper666

Rozz
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
BB
pstwo.gif
Guitar Hero III - disc only
$26.00 for items
$04.00 shipping
($3 + 1*$1)
$30.00 total
:gc: Metroid Prime (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $13 Rozz
pstwo.gif
Xenosaga (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $13 Rozz

Wchillinman
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
nes.gif
The Hunt for Red October - label peeling a bit on top
BB PS2 Phantasy Star Universe - disc only; has Hollywood Video sticker on disc
$17.75 for items
$09.75 shipping ($3 + 6*$1 + 3*0.25)
$27.50 total
:pc: Rift - new and sealed; From Gencon last year, I believe $1 Wchillinman
nes.gif
Mickey Mousecapade - good condition $2 Wchillinman
genesis.gif
Doom (32X) - good condition $1 Wchillinman
n64.gif
Mario Golf - good condition $4 Wchillinman
ps1.gif
Tekken - Complete long box but with big crack on bottom third of front; If there's filler padding in the long box, it's missing that [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] [PIC4] [PIC5] $2 Wchillinman
pstwo.gif
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - complete, GS used sticker on spine but otherwise in good shape $1 Wchillinman
xbox360.gif
Halo 3 - Sort of; Dented metal Halo 3 box with Halo 3 art book, Halo 3 Multiplayer disc, and Halo 3 ODST Campaign disc; No manual or dust cover. However, if you're missing one of the discs or art book- this might be worth it to pick up [PIC1] [PIC2] [PIC3] [PIC4] [PIC5] [PIC6] [PIC7] $6 Wchillinman
BB
pstwo.gif
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Big Map only $0.25 Wchillinman
BB
pstwo.gif
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Map only $0.25 Wchillinman
BB
pstwo.gif
Sealed Playstation 2 Demo disc with "playable demos for MotoGP4, SoulCalibur III, Urban Reign and more!" $0.25 Wchillinman

Lonsta
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
snes.gif
Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - good condition, game store sticker on back sticker
$21.00 for items
$05.00 shipping ($3 + 2*$1)
$26.00 total
nes.gif
Mega Man 6 - excellent shape $14 Lonsta
nes.gif
Bubble Bobble - good condition $5 Lonsta
snes.gif
Super Mario World - good condition but with 1" white marker/scuff on bottom of cartridge $2 Lonsta

therealdanhill
PAYING THURSDAY
FREE ITEMS:
nes.gif
Track and Field - minor sticker damage, "KH" in black marker on back, Gamestop price sticker on back (1.99!)
nes.gif
Super Glove Ball - some sticker damage on front, some major scratches on bottom front
$17.00 for items
$07.00 shipping ($3 + 4*$1)
$24.00 total
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros 2 - good condition $6 therealdanhill
nes.gif
Metroid - massive sticker damage $2 therealdanhill
nes.gif
Ghosts N Goblins - a little sticker damage to front sticker near top $3 therealdanhill
nes.gif
Fester's Quest - some sticker damage, "J.V." in marker on front $1 therealdanhill
snes.gif
Mortal Kombat - minor sticker peeling, "21" in marker on front $1 therealdanhill
snes.gif
F-Zero - top of sticker starting to peel; 2 big rental stickers on back; comes with manual $4 therealdanhill

sdragon
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
nes.gif
Baseball Simulator 1.000 - a couple of marks on the front, some sticker residue on front, old Gamestop sticker on back
$14.00 for items
$08.00 shipping ($3 + 5*$1)
$22.00 total
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros 3 - with manual, some significant scratches to back sticker (looked like someone tried to puncture it) $4 sdragon
nes.gif
Batman - a little sticker damage to front sticker near top $1 sdragon
snes.gif
Super Mario World - massive sticker damage but to make up for it, someone decided to color the entire cartridge red and blue with a marker $1 sdragon
snes.gif
Tecmo Super Bowl - good condition $2 sdragon
:gba: NES Classics: Castlevania - cart only $4 sdragon
:gba: NES Classics: Dr. Mario - cart and instruction booklet $2 sdragon

EveningNewbs
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
ps1.gif
Syphon Filter 3 (GH) - No manual, beat up case - broken CD teeth, stickers on it
$17.00 for items
$22.00 total
snes.gif
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - good condition $10 EveningNewbs
snes.gif
Super Smash TV - good condition $6 EveningNewbs
snes.gif
Super Return of the Jedi - good condition $1 EveningNewbs

MasaTFC
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
nes.gif
Rescue: the Embassy Mission - rental stickers on cart, including one over bottom part of label
$12.25 for items
$06.25 shipping ($3 + 3*$1 + 1*0.25)
$18.50 total
nes.gif
Double Dragon 2 - dirty, lots of scuffing, water damage to sticker and bubbling $4 MasaTFC
nes.gif
Ultima: Exodus - good condition $2 MasaTFC
nes.gif
Shadowgate - faded name, address, and phone number in marker on back (fairly large) $2 MasaTFC
ps1.gif
Final Fantasy Origins - Complete but Jewel case has one big crack and an inventory sticker on back and small price sticker on front $4 MasaTFC
BB
pstwo.gif
Suikoden III - Box and cover only with remnants of large sticker on the back $0.25 MasaTFC

speedracerPAID!
FREE ITEM:
Requested none
$08.00 for items
$10.00 shipping ($3 + 7*$1)
$18.00 total

:pc: Warcraft III Expansion: Frozen Throne - new and sealed $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Yoshi - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Karate Champ - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Friday the 13th - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
Nightshade - good condition $1 speedracer
nes.gif
RBI Baseball (Tengen) - good condition $1 speedracer
genesis.gif
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - some sticker damage $1 speedracer
gameboy.gif
Game & Watch Gallery 2 - cart only $1 speedracer

Bing147
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
genesis.gif
Sonic 3D Blast - some sticker damage
$07.25 for items
$09.25 shipping ($3 + 6*$1 + 0.25)
$16.50 total
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt - good condition $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Ninja Gaiden - tape on a lot of the cartridge and a couple of inventory stickers $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - good condition $1 Bing147
nes.gif
Snake, Rattle, N Roll - some sticker damage to both back and front, substantial sticker residue on back and front, "Broadway Video" in faded marker on front $1 Bing147
snes.gif
Tetris Attack - video store sticker over bottom of front sticker, "19141" in marker on top $1 Bing147
genesis.gif
Vectorman - good condition $1 Bing147
ps1.gif
Fear Effect - No manual, crack on back of case; sticker behind disc 4 on back insert $1 Bing147
BB
ps1.gif
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (GH) - disc only $0.25 Bing147

lain21us
PAID! - NEED ADDRESS!!
FREE ITEMS:
None requested
$12.00 for items
$04.00 shipping
($3 + 1*$1)
$16.00 total
:gba: Super Mario Advance 4 e-reader cards, Series 1 - complete, unopened but packaging somewhat bent $6 lain21us
:gba: Super Mario Advance 4 e-reader cards, Series 2 - complete, unopened but packaging somewhat bent $6 lain21us

The Lord of Awesome
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
nes.gif
3-D WorldRunner - front label peeling up on bottom left corner
BB
ps1.gif
Playstation Magazine disc #26 (Playable Demos of note: Grandia, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, etc)
$10.25 for items
$04.50 shipping ($3 + 1*$1 + 2*0.25)
$14.75 total
nes.gif
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - gold cartridge; good condition with some minor scuffing, slight sticker damage $7 The Lord of Awesome
dc.gif
The House of the Dead 2 - case is significantly damaged, major sticker damage to "Sega Dreamcast" on side $2 The Lord of Awesome
BB
dc.gif
Space Channel 5 - Disc only $0.75 The Lord of Awesome
BB
cd.gif
"Weird" Al Yankovic - Greatest Hits, Volume 1 - Disc looks a bit scratched up but it's complete; Accidentally bought 2 copies a while back so I kept the better looking one for myself $0.50 The Lord of Awesome

Dark Lord Greg
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
n64.gif
NHL Breakaway 98 - good condition, with manual
$10.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$13.00 total

n64.gif
Mario Kart 64 - good condition, can hear small plastic piece rattling inside $10 Dark Lord Greg

xgrimx

PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
None requested
snes.gif
Brett Hull Hockey 95 - good condition
$03.00 for items
$08.00 total
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt / World Class Track Meet - a little dirty, slight sticker peel $1 xgrimx
nes.gif
Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom - some sort of sticky residue on front of cart, GS sticker and name in marker on back $1 xgrimx
snes.gif
Super Scope 6 - good condition, a little dirty, game store sticker on back sticker $1 xgrimx

Cthulhu
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
n64.gif
Fox Sports College Hoops '99 - good condition, with manual
$05.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$08.00 total
n64.gif
Super Mario 64 - 2 smallish scratches on front and slightly through sticker $5 Cthulhu

beane316
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
n64.gif
NBA Courtside 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant - sticker damage to back sticker
$03.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$06.00 total
snes.gif
SimCity - good condition; million seller gold label instead of red $3 beane316

AugustAPC
PAID!
FREE ITEMS:
None requested
snes.gif
Bill Walsh College Football - label starting to peel a little on top
$02.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$05.00 total
snes.gif
Lemmings - minor scuffs on label and scratches on cartridge $2 AugustAPC

laotahn
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
Requested none
$01.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$04.00 total
genesis.gif
Sonic Spinball - some sticker peeling $1 laotahn

goodnight144
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt - a little dirty (can clean), can hear loose plastic piece inside
$01.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$04.00 total
:gba: NES Classics: Pac-Man - Crushed EU outer box in pretty bad shape, cart, and instruction booklet; I think it's all European (cart says AGB-FP7P-EUR) $1 goodnight144

BLink
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
2x Gamecube 1 disc
$01.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$04.00 total
:gc: Peter Jackson's King Kong - complete $1 BLink

youruglyclone
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
Requested none
$01.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$04.00 total
pstwo.gif
PS2 Hard Drive - Similarly, have a second PS2 hard drive, loose in hard drive sled; No way to verify if it works $1 youruglyclone

jimijumper
PAID!
FREE ITEM:
Requested none
$01.00 for items
$03.00 shipping ($3)
$04.00 total

pstwo.gif
Dark Cloud (GH) - In BlockBuster case with BB stickers all over it, including on disc; no manual $1 jimijumper

Unclaimed (Free Items)
Everyone gets a first one free (First come, first serve)
Additional items require shipping paid

nes.gif
World Class Track Meet - sticker peel on top
nes.gif
Town and Country Surf Designs - minor sticker damage on front
nes.gif
Double Dribble - thin black line across the bottom front, "Bryant" in marker on back
snes.gif
Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - scuffs on front and side, sticker damage to back sticker
BB
ps1.gif
Wipeout XL manual with silver BRE sticker on the back
BB
pstwo.gif
Killzone - Box and cover only
BB
pstwo.gif
Ratchet Deadlocked - Cover only with small Blockbuster sticker across the bottom
BB
pstwo.gif
Rock Band - disc only

Also, if anyone wants any PS2 cases or XBox cases - I have a few with stickers (GS or Hollywood Video) all over them. They can be your free item, too, or $0.25 shipping as an additional free item. They're in various states of "cleanliness" and none are in good shape, but here's the list:
7x PS2 1 disc
4x XBox 1 disc
3x Nintendo DS
Tons of DVD cases

(complete)

SI

In the same boat as you; trying to pare down the collection. I don't see too many things I'd bid on, maybe none, though I miss g&g and fester. However, there are tonnes of classic collectors here, as I'm sure you know, and I bet you'd get more for this pile of oldies but goodies than you'd initially suspect. Good luck :)

I'm not even trying to pare down ye olde collection, just get those duplicates I have to people who want them :D

Sadly, if not, they probably go on Craigslist and then a local game store for pretty much nothing. I'd rather get them to people who want them

SI

There are a few games in the NES section I want. If you don't do the lowball, would you at least part with them via trade market here or something?

Sounds like there's some good interest here so I'll undertake the "fun" of a lowball :)

I see one Lowball already ending on Thursday so I'll try to not do that. Friday or Saturday work best to end it? I still need to have enough time to get the payments arranged and shipped out the door by early next week, if at all possible.

SI

just keep in mind the group lowball ends on the 20th. I guess friday or saturday would work good if you are just doing a short and sweet one.

I'm going to set up the rules and start between now and possibly tomorrow morning. It turns out that moving sucks away any time you have. I should have remembered that from the last couple of times I've done it. :D

It will run until Saturday the 20th and end sometime between 7 and 10pm ET. It appears that the only other auction ending that day is the Group Comic lowball but they're slated from 10pm-11pm ET and I don't want to step on their toes.

EDIT: Remember Saturday is the 19th, not the 20th! Auction ends on the 19th!

SI

Another note I'll need to put in the rules: Payment will need to be received by 10pm ET Tuesday May 22 because I'm still trying to pack up and I need to move things asap.

SI

Metroid - massive sticker damage
Double Dragon 2 - dirty, lots of scuffing, water damage to sticker and bubbling
Shadowgate - faded name, address, and phone number in marker on back (fairly large)
Ghosts N Goblins - a little sticker damage to front sticker near top

Pics of the damaged parts of these please :)

lmao and you should post the pic of this
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - minor sticker damage and smells like smoke and has the helpful "Prop Deez Nuttz" in marker on the front
might get you more bids!

Rules are up in Post 2 and We are go for launch! This lowball has started.

I'll get some pictures up tonight, particularly the requested ones. If there are any more picture requests, please post them here.

Major deviations from the standard rules are as follows (tho please read post 2 for a complete list):
-Short payment turnaround time. Auction ends Saturday, payment due Wednesday. I'll PM you a reminder each day
-One free item to each winner. Additional items at shipping cost. First come, first serve on both.
-Paypal and Amazon only. Please don't gift the payment and a little help on the fees would be greatly appreciated.

SI

Lastly, Anyone have a good link to a Paypal/Amazon payment calc? I'd like to link to that

And does anyone have some good samples for Paypal/Amazon fees- how much would it be for
*$10
*$20
*$50?

I recall them not being too onerous and I'll eat the fees if I have to, but I'd prefer to post them and have those that can help out with the seller fees.

SI

Short turnaround classic lowball. I like.

$1 on all of it. For easy cut paste: - $1 speedracer

Warcraft III Expansion: Frozen Throne - new and sealed -

NES
Super Mario Bros 2 - good condition
Super Mario Bros 3
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Metroid -
Mega Man 6
Ultima: Exodus
Bubble Bobble - good condition
Yoshi - good condition
Mickey Mousecapade - good condition
Karate Champ - good condition
Friday the 13th - good condition
Nightshade - good condition
Operation Wolf - good condition
Baseball Stars - good condition
RBI Baseball

SNES
Yoshi's Island
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - good condition
Tecmo Super Bowl - good condition

Genesis
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - some sticker damage

Game & Watch Gallery 2

N64
Mario Golf - good condition

$1 on:

Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt - good condition
Ninja Gaiden
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Snake, Rattle N Roll
Ghosts and Goblins

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - minor sticker damage
Super Smash TV
Tetris Attack

Vectorman

Final Fantasy Origins
Fear Effect

The House of the Dead 2

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Xenosaga

Super Mario Bros 3 - $3
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - $3
Metroid - good condition - $3
Mega Man 6 - excellent shape - $3
Bubble Bobble - $3

Updated thru post 31

Looks like quite a few of my NES favorites off the board. Most of these are ones I picked up when I was in school or just out of school and then found out that my parents still had all my old games so I replaced them in my collection with my old ones :)

"Prop Deez Nuttz" got a vote already? Well, everyone will be able to see it in its picturesque glory tonight :D

SI

can you post a pic of the Halo 3 as well? not wanting to bid till i see some pics just in case the condition is worse than in my head.

Halo 3 - Sort of; Dented metal Halo 3 box with Halo 3 art book, Halo 3 Multiplayer disc, and Halo 3 ODST Campaign disc; No manual or dust cover. However, if you're missing one of the discs or art book- this might be worth it to pick up $1

NES Classics: Pac-Man - Crushed EU outer box in pretty bad shape, cart, and instruction booklet; I think it's all European (cart says AGB-FP7P-EUR) $1

pstwo.gif
Xenosaga (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $2 jimijumper
pstwo.gif

The Legend of Zelda - $1
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - $4
Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt / World Class Track Meet - $1
Ghosts N Goblins - $2
Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom - $1
F-Zero - $1
SimCity - $2
Super Scope 6 - $1
Mario Kart 64 - $1
Tekken - $1

nes.gif
Super Mario Bros 2 - good condition $2
nes.gif
Mega Man 6 - excellent shape $5
nes.gif
Double Dragon 2 - dirty, lots of scuffing, water damage to sticker and bubbling $1
nes.gif
Bubble Bobble - good condition $4
nes.gif
Shadowgate - faded name, address, and phone number in marker on back (fairly large) $1
snes.gif
Super Mario World - good condition but with 1" white marker/scuff on bottom of cartridge $2
snes.gif
Yoshi's Island - slight sticker damage and some scratches on cart $4
snes.gif
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - good condition $3
:gba: NES Classics: Ice Climbers - unopened (has KMart price tag) $5
:gba: NES Classics: Castlevania - cart only $2
:gba: NES Classics: Dr. Mario - cart and instruction booklet - $2
n64.gif
Super Mario 64 - 2 smallish scratches on front and slightly through sticker $3
n64.gif
Mario Kart 64 - good condition, can hear small plastic piece rattling inside $3

There's no pictures, I'm the type of buyer that needs to see before I can bid. Please upload pictures for "ALL" items so I can make a better judgment about how much money I'm willing to put down. Thanks for understanding!

[quote name='Setherial']There's no pictures, I'm the type of buyer that needs to see before I can bid. Please upload pictures for "ALL" items so I can make a better judgment about how much money I'm willing to put down. Thanks for understanding![/QUOTE]

what he really is trying to say is that uploading pics would make it easier for him to see what I am bidding on so he can inevitably outbid me. I know your plan seth, no use trying to disguise it;)

I kid I kid. More Pics More Bids is whats up.

I have updated prices through post 36. Still working my way down to #48.

NOW WITH PICTURES!

I tried to have the most honest descriptions and most honest pictures I could. I tried to find the bad spots because I don't want someone to feel like they are not getting what they expected. Also, if there are any other pictures anyone wants to see, let me know.

There are multiple pictures of some items. First is the main shot from the front and then any subsequent shots. When you see the next front "title shot" then you're onto the next picture.

Keep in mind, if there are 2 of an item like, say, Metroid, make sure you're looking at the right picture. It's pretty obvious which has the sticker damage.

I'll try to attach these individually to each item. For now, they're in a public Photobucket directory: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/sterlingice/CAG Lowball/

The order of pictures is as follows:
NES
SNES
N64
Genesis
Atari
Gameboy (GBA, etc)
Dreamcast
Playstation
Gamecube
Playstation 2
Oddball Items (Tetris boxed, PC games, "Halo 3", PS2 Hard Drive, FF XI)

The only thing I noticed that I missed condition-wise in my descriptions is that for Fear Effect, there's also a sticker behind disc 4 (it's in one of the pictures) on the insert but no one has a bid out yet. I updated the description in the original post.

SI

bread's done
Back