Record of Agarest War Zero Limited Edition Reduced to 39.99

Yep bestbuy has had it for $40 for a few months now. Ive heard that its a mediocre rpg but if it hits $30 I might be tempted.

[quote name='barrit']Just beware of the spider cables at BB, they will squash the box a little.[/QUOTE]

Some have the bigger plastic cases like the one I went to yesterday.

I'd like to point out that this game is really awful and not worth playing unless you liked the first one for some reason that's beyond me as it is more or less the same.

[quote name='SteveChiller']Some have the bigger plastic cases like the one I went to yesterday.[/QUOTE]

That's true, I forgot about those. The BB near me only had one in-store and it had that awful spider cable on it.

Great game, was hoping for the price to drop more soon though. Already have both games Limited Editions on 360, want to get this one on PS3 too. (Sucks that they didnt release the original on Disc for PS3)

Also, great time to get into the series, a new one comes out this summer (With a revamped battle system, and a blow up doll!)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Great game, was hoping for the price to drop more soon though. Already have both games Limited Editions on 360, want to get this one on PS3 too. (Sucks that they didnt release the original on Disc for PS3)

Also, great time to get into the series, a new one comes out this summer (With a revamped battle system, and a blow up doll!)[/QUOTE]

Blow-up Doll you say..I'm sold on the game already :D :p

Agarest War Zero is HORRIBLE! Don't throw your money away. Try the first Agarest War, which has a better story, interesting cast of characters, longer playtime.

bread's done
Back