White Knight Chronicles II - $22.95

[quote name='keine']Still waiting for a sub-$20 price.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I am looking forward to playing this though.

[quote name='Uso']It was $19.99 awhile back at gamestop[/QUOTE]

I picked it up at that price....and I regret it. The game is extremely boring. I have logged in over 15 hrs and I havent died once. Zero strategy is required as you can simply win every battle by using the same attack over and over. Keep in mind I am referring to the SP as I have not tried the MP.

Waiting for 19.99 or less for this as well, remember folks this game includes an online pass sort of thing so you have to buy it new or else pay $10 for the pass later on.

[quote name='uthoria']I picked it up at that price....and I regret it. The game is extremely boring. I have logged in over 15 hrs and I havent died once. Zero strategy is required as you can simply win every battle by using the same attack over and over. Keep in mind I am referring to the SP as I have not tried the MP.[/QUOTE]

If its anything like the first game, the main game will be a breeze but the MP is where most of the challenge is.

[quote name='uthoria']I picked it up at that price....and I regret it. The game is extremely boring. I have logged in over 15 hrs and I havent died once. Zero strategy is required as you can simply win every battle by using the same attack over and over. Keep in mind I am referring to the SP as I have not tried the MP.[/QUOTE]

The MP is the bread-and-butter to this game. You definitely have to check it out.

hmm.. this doesn't sound worth it.. thanks for the heads up.

This game is 14.97 in the bargain bin at two Sears I've been to (Stoneridge Mall, Pleasanton, Valco Mall, Cupertino California).

If any of you are in these areas, go get it!

[quote name='Byakurai']If its anything like the first game, the main game will be a breeze but the MP is where most of the challenge is.[/QUOTE]

This, WKC2's story was quite a bit harder than WKC1's though, especially some of the bosses near endgame. I know people that actually rage quit for a while because they couldnt figure out a good strategy.

Other than that, as stated before, this game is mostly about the Online. If your buying it simply for Single Player, you might want to look elseware. Also, the game requires ALOT of grinding (Like, comparable to a MMO)

I got the game at launch, and i still play it from time to time (Just started a new character too)

I bought it for the MP and SP. the first game is easier, but the difficulty quickly picks up in the second one. I fully recommend the price for what it is right now. The multiplayer is quite fun too, so it's definitely worth picking up at this price.

bread's done
Back