Gamestop Ad 5/16-5/22 (Prototype 2, Resident Evil: ORC, Wireless 360 Wheel) $40 each

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
$39.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2
:360::ps3: Resident Evil: Operations Raccoon City
:360: Microsoft Wireless Wheel

:360::ps3::wii: $19.99 Games+Microphone (:ps2: $9.99)
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 (All)
Disney Sing It: Pop Hits (PS3, Wii, PS2)
Disney Sing It: Family Hits (PS3, Wii)
Disney Sing It: Party Hits (PS3, Wii)

[quote name='litepink']$39.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2
:360::ps3: Resident Evil: Operations Raccoon City
:360: Microsoft Wireless Wheel

:360::ps3::wii: $19.99 Games+Microphone (:ps2: $9.99)
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 (All)
Disney Sing It: Pop Hits (PS3, Wii, PS2)
Disney Sing It: Family Hits (PS3, Wii)
Disney Sing It: Party Hits (PS3, Wii)[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City has been $40 for some time now, the CE is $50. (CE is showing up unavailable online ATM).

I kind of want the Wireless 360 Wheel, hoping there will be a patch to use it with airplane games like the newest Ace Combat game.

I mean, I'd use it with a few racing games that I own, but would like more options to use the wheel with.

question:
i pre-ordered prototype at gamestop but never picked it up on release day due to bad reviews... i did put $5 down for it... can i pick it up now and still get the $5 towards the purchase or is the downpayment already gone for good?

[quote name='CAGkrazy']question:
i pre-ordered prototype at gamestop but never picked it up on release day due to bad reviews... i did put $5 down for it... can i pick it up now and still get the $5 towards the purchase or is the downpayment already gone for good?[/QUOTE]

yes, the money is still on your account. i don't think the $5 ever leaves your account.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Nope just go and pickup your copy and you'll only owe $35 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']yes, the money is still on your account. i don't think the $5 ever leaves your account.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys!
With that settled, i'll wait for the game to hit $20 mark in a couple of months or so before i pick it up. it'll go to my backlog anyway if i purchase it now.

im gonna try to get a price protection on P2 at GS tomorrow since its been just around 3 weeks...ive done it before with no issue, hoping for the same

[quote name='breakingcustoms']im gonna try to get a price protection on P2 at GS tomorrow since its been just around 3 weeks...ive done it before with no issue, hoping for the same[/QUOTE]

got my price match...woo :bouncy:

Just rent ORC at Redbox (unless you're on PS3).

Knock out the single player, play online for an hour or so, and bring it back. I wish I had done that.

[quote name='Scorch']yes, the money is still on your account. i don't think the $5 ever leaves your account.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's why people still had reserves on stuff like Duke Nukem Forever.

bread's done
Back