Minecraft for PC deals?

Hodaka

CAGiversary!
Are there ever an sales or legit discounts on Minecraft for the PC? I recently picked up the 360 version and I'm hooked. My cousin runs a private PC server and I'd like to give the PC version a whirl..

Thanks!

bummer... I was hoping they had sales or discount codes once in a while.
I just bought 2 Xbox copies, so I'm not feeling much like dropping another $27 for the PC version, when I probably won't play it that often.

Thanks...

Watch the exchange rate and hope the USD (or your respective currency) gets stronger vs the Euro!

So there's really never any deals on this? I've never played it and not sure I'd like it so close to $30 is kinda steep.

[quote name='M_A_C']So there's really never any deals on this? I've never played it and not sure I'd like it so close to $30 is kinda steep.[/QUOTE]

Sales for the PC version of Minecraft are pretty rare. Last sale (I knew of) was buy 1 get 1 free when Notch got married like a year ago I think. I paid $27.xx for it a few months ago. Yeah $30 kinda steep, but it's a sandbox game with the potential of hundreds of hours of entertainment (depending on how into it you are). Since you've never played it, you can go to the website and play the a free version through the your web browser so you can get a feel for the game.

bread's done
Back