Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition Game Console Bundle $349.99 1saleaday

aeroforce325

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Like last time I posted I have again checked www.1saleaday.com, and found something that may be worthwhile for a few people. Anyways 1saleaday has a deal for a Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition Game Console w/ R2-D2 Console & C-3PO Controller priced at $349.99 with free shipping.

Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Model: XBOX-STAR

Package Includes:
Kinect Star Wars Game, R2-D2-Themed Xbox 360, White Kinect Sensor, C3PO-Themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, 320GB Hard Drive, Xbox 360 Wired Headset, Kinect Adventures Game

According to the site the msrp for this bundle is $499.99 so you essentially save $150. This item is sitting on the flash sale section of their site which requires you to have an account to the site to access and see it. They also have a few other video gaming deals for Wii which I'll list below. These all have free shipping as well.

Wii gaming deals (all in flash sale section also):

Memorex Wii Remote Controller Plus w/ LED Backlight & Rubberized Grip in Black - $7.99

Memorex Wii Remote Controller Plus w/ Motion Plus Technology & Wireless Nunchuk Combo Pack - $14.99

Memorex Wii Wireless Nunchuk Controller w/ Rechargeable Battery & Rubber Grip - Pink, Black, Blue or B&W - $5.99

Memorex Wii Remote Controller Plus w/ Motion Plus Technology & Rubber Grip - Blue, Black or Pink - $9.99

Memorex Wii Premium Starter Kit w/ Wireless Induction Charger, 2 Rechargeable Batteries & Wireless Sensor Bar - $9.99

Memorex Quad Controller Charging Kit For Wii with 4 Rechargeable Battery Packs - Choice of Black or White - $7.99

PS3 gaming deal:
Gioteck-VGA 4 Essential PS3 Peripherals with Bluetooth Headset, Triggers, HDMI Cable & 4 Port USB Hub - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irc_email']All I see is some stupid exercise equipment...[/QUOTE]

It's under the flash tab at the top. Though to view I believe you need to register for an account, which is free. It's a good deal on the xbox plus the Wii and PS3 accessories too. No games unfortunately.

[quote name='aeroforce325']

According to the site the msrp for this bundle is $499.99 so you essentially save $150. This item is sitting on the flash sale section of their site which requires you to have an account to the site to access and see it. [/QUOTE]

MSRP on this bundle is actually $399. So you save $50, assuming there's no shipping charge. Is this place actually reputable? Anyone have any experience with it?

[quote name='FatherChesz']MSRP on this bundle is actually $399. So you save $50, assuming there's no shipping charge. Is this place actually reputable? Anyone have any experience with it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have ordered several things from them (they have a sister site bens outlet and also have a storefront on ebay). Recently picked up some Ubisoft Battle Tag sets from them.

So Ubisoft actually came out with that laser tag thing they promoted at E3 a year or two ago? I always wondered what became of that.

Anyone know any stats on what kind of number of these things were produced? I don't need another 360 but the Star wars fan in me wants to own this. It's a lot of money though and I was hoping for a price drop to 300 or less before biting.

I say wait. This will no doubt drop at least another $50 before the end of the year and I don't see people rushing out to buy these. Many of the Best Buys and Targets in the area still have tons of these on display. Hoping to see a $275-$300 from New Egg before the end of the year on these just like the COD/GOW versions that happened earlier this year.

[quote name='Thongsy']So Ubisoft actually came out with that laser tag thing they promoted at E3 a year or two ago? I always wondered what became of that.[/QUOTE]

Barely, they only released them at Toys R Us in Texas, a few stores in Canada and on their online site. They then proceeded to discontinue them less than a year after the release. 1saleaday must have gotten all of Toys R Us stock (or the remainder from Ubisoft) as they are the only "retailer" still selling them, via 1saleaday.com, their ebay storefront and buy.com.

I now have ten guns/vests and the kids are having a ton of fun with them.

bread's done
Back