Sat (May 19) at Meijer: 10% or 15% off PSN, Nintendo, Microsoft, iTunes points cards

MacMog

CAGiversary!
This Saturday only, Meijer offers a discount of 10% off General Merchandise. If you belong to mPerks, their free cell phone-based e-coupon system, the discount increases to 15% off. General Merchandise includes PSN, Nintendo, Microsoft, and iTunes points cards; IIRC it does not include video game software or hardware.

Do you have a link for this? I can't seem to find any mention of the 10% off. Also, to clarify, at least for the mPerks promotion, you have to spend at least $25 in General Merchandise and Apparel to get the 15% off.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Sounds like a great deal, but are the cards not for sale online on their website? I can't find the PSN cards if so.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much in-store only. Website is beyond useless.

thanks OP... signed up, found the coupon... now the waiting begins.

edit... hmmm.... I added two MS points cards as a test and they want $12 for shipping and $7.70 in tax... wow... that pretty much kills the deal for me since I'm only saving $15 with the sale and they want to tack on $19.70.

lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Do you have a link for this? I can't seem to find any mention of the 10% off. Also, to clarify, at least for the mPerks promotion, you have to spend at least $25 in General Merchandise and Apparel to get the 15% off.[/QUOTE]

this. it seems like you have to spend 25 to qualify for this deal.

bread's done
Back