Psuedo Official(?) Torchlight 2 Group Buys on Steam Thread

Tom Jane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
So even with Diablo III out, I'm sure plenty of people will be looking for Torchlight 2 group buys. Why pay $20, when you can go in as a group and get it for $15. So these will work as any other group buy. The host gets the money from the other three CAGs, buys the group pass, and then distributes the games on Steam.

I just set up this thread until eastx/Shrike gets an 'official' one going.

EDIT: Mods, let me know if anything needs to be changed/wikied/etc. If not, let's enjoy Torchlight :)

I'd be interested in joining a group buy for TL2...just got a newer PC from a friend for D3 and figure I have to get this when it comes out.

Any spots open still?

Alright have a full group. I'll get you my Paypal/Amazon Payment info via PM and once everyone's paid up, I'll purchase it and divvy up the copies. Obviously, anyone else looking for a new Torchlight group can start one in this thread, I just wanted it to be easy to find.

Torchlight 2
1) Tom Jane (host)
2) aylien (PAID)
3) mnuttster
4) beatngurnuts (PAID)

Last edited by a moderator:
enemyofusall expressed interest in another share.

As I said, feel free to start up another group in this thread. If someone needs a host, I can host it, but it would probably just be easier to have someone in the group to do so, in order to not have to rely on one more person's schedule :)

[quote name='Tom Jane']Alright have a full group. I'll get you my Paypal/Amazon Payment info via PM and once everyone's paid up, I'll purchase it and divvy up the copies. Obviously, anyone else looking for a new Torchlight group can start one in this thread, I just wanted it to be easy to find.

Torchlight 2
1) Tom Jane (host)
2) aylien (PAID)
3) mnuttster
4) beatngurnuts (PAID)[/QUOTE]

Just waiting on mnuttster. If he doesn't fill in, I'm sure enemyofusall would slide into his slot.

Otherwise:

Torchlight 2
1) enemyofusall
2)
3)
4)

Sorry my bad, it's been a busy day and I just was able to get to a PC that I could send Tom Jane my dough.

Looking forward to the game...has anyone heard a release date for it?

[quote name='mnuttster']Sorry my bad, it's been a busy day and I just was able to get to a PC that I could send Tom Jane my dough.

Looking forward to the game...has anyone heard a release date for it?[/QUOTE]

Everyone's paid, and I have steam info. Should be good tomorrow. Let me know if any of you are waiting for Torchlight 1 and I'll be sure to hurry it up for you :)

Hope enough folks get in enemyofusall's group. I'm sure it will fill.

As for release, I remember them saying "ideally a month after Diablo," but no official word and still 'Summer 2012'.

Do the group buy preorders come with 4 copies of TL1?

If so, that rocks cuz ive only played it on xbla and wanted to try it on PC

[quote name='mnuttster']Do the group buy preorders come with 4 copies of TL1?

If so, that rocks cuz ive only played it on xbla and wanted to try it on PC[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they do, I, too played through it on XBLA. I'm sure it's much better on the PC.

Group Buy:
Torchlight 2
1. Enemyofusall (HOST)
2. Asiagirl GAME SENT ANT PAYMENT RECEIVED
3. dark_inferno
4.enemyofusall (HOST)

Sent pm's to both of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they add some challenge in torchlight this time hehe

honestly the game felt like a kingdoms of amular version of diablo. :)

edit might be interested ina group buy but honestly i have no clue how it works lol

bread's done
Back