Record of Agarest War 2 PS3 Newegg $39.99 Free Shipping 48 hour Preorder Special

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']Great price! I really enjoyed the first one.

Now if only I had a PS3 instead of a 360...[/QUOTE]

i still need to play that lol. and ya why is this only on the ps3????

ah too bad its standard only, I'm going for the limited, they seem to actually package games better now too so it might not be as damaged in shipping, the last 2 times i received games from them they were in a big box full of paper for just 1 standard game.

Slightly off topic, but did they ever release a ps3 disc version in te states? Iirc or was download only, but EU and JP got discs...

Err for the original.

Hmm, maybe need to wait for better deal
smile.gif

Definitely would have picked it up...if it was for 360 since that's what I beat the other two games on. Ah well, saves me the money I suppose.

[quote name='croqoa']Definitely would have picked it up...if it was for 360 since that's what I beat the other two games on. Ah well, saves me the money I suppose.[/QUOTE]

There will be no :360: version of this game as it does not exist in Japan. Idea Factory simply didn't want to port the game to what is considered a 'dead' system (only in Japan of course....)

[quote name='Joe Fongul']There will be no :360: version of this game as it does not exist in Japan. Idea Factory simply didn't want to port the game to what is considered a 'dead' system (only in Japan of course....)[/QUOTE]

Yeah that made me sad when I read about it. I thought the first two games sold pretty solidly in the US but I can't really blame them if it wasn't profitable.

bread's done
Back