People still play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multi PS3?

mattand

CAGiversary!
I was thinking of picking this up from the current Gamefly sale, more for the multiplayer than the story mode. Does anyone know if people still play the mulit on the PS3, or is it a ghost town like Bioshock 2?

TIA for any help.

Tried to play pick-up games of AC:B mp on 360 for like a week and could never find more than one or two people at night. I prefer AC:R anyways, but I was still bummed out since I had so much fun when AC:B first came out.

I think that probably tells me what I need to know, especially since you can make the case that there's probably more 360 ACB players than PS3.

I might pick up the game anyway. It's $15 used on Gamefly, or I can download it along with all the DLC of off PSN for $25 right now. I enjoyed AC2, so I'm sure the story mode on ACB is probably just as good.

Funny how multiplayer communities ebb and flow, though. I remember when people were complaining that Uncharted 2 only had 45,000 people on at a time (that game actually gave you the numbers when you logged in.)

That was considered tiny. However, I've been playing L4D2 lately, and I've never seen that go over 12,000. Yet you never here people say there's no community on L4D. Weird.

Anyhoo, thanks for the feedback.

I used to play brotherhood a few months ago and the community was very alive. This multiplayer for this game is so new and fun. Get the game, I'm sure people are still playing this.

[quote name='macgruuber']i tried to play the other night to no avail. Anyone willing to get back on for some trophying?[/QUOTE]

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to do the grind to get to the platinum on this one. Apparently there is a decent way to boost level 50 if you can get 6 people. I would be willing to do that if we found enough people whose times lined up. Could probably find a few in the ps3trophies.org forums.

Right now, my friend has my copy of the game though, so I could not help immediately.

[quote name='Donburiboy']AC:B has the best single player of the series. AC:R has the best multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

AC:R singleplayer is pretty solid, I don't know why people have a problem with it. It doesn't have the diversity of AC:B but they also fixed some things (Assassin missions) improved gameplay mechanics (hookblade) and the setting is beautiful.

[quote name='GamingGator']I keep going back and forth on whether I want to do the grind to get to the platinum on this one. Apparently there is a decent way to boost level 50 if you can get 6 people. I would be willing to do that if we found enough people whose times lined up. Could probably find a few in the ps3trophies.org forums.

Right now, my friend has my copy of the game though, so I could not help immediately.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. Right now I'm playing through the Revelations single player. But I will be willing to go through with that idea.

bread's done
Back