Assassin's Creed Revelations with TriOviz 3D Glasses (Xbox or PS3) $20

Thanks OP! ordered a copy, this has been posted before (sorta) the previous thread had AC revelations for $20 without the 3D glasses and the PS3 version was OOS, the price jumped back to $36 I believe.

It'll also be $10 (sans glasses) at Best Buy next week (5/27-6/2) with the @gamer $20 off coupon.

[quote name='ooga']I ordered this a couple of days ago, but where does it mention the glasses?[/QUOTE]

different item. this one comes with a pair of 3d paper glasses

I don't see how one would tell from looking at the page. Both look identical to me.
At any rate, I have the glasses that came with Batman AA so I guess I can use those if I feel like experiencing 3D.

I just ordered one (PS3), but crazy thing is there was a promotional 20 dollar off at the end of checkout. I added filler items to make 25bucks and now I just paid only 5.99 for whole thing (25.99)

My coworker also just ordered and he also got that 20 dollar promotion off.

Well, i am not complaining :)

Thanks OP btw.

AFAIK I didn't have anything either the coworker. But maybe it just coincident from his wife and my wife had some promotion stuffs. It happens at the very end of check out though. right before submitting the final okay.

[quote name='killer9']is ass creed rev worth 20 or should I wait for ass creed 3[/QUOTE]

It's more of the same from ACII and Brotherhood. I honestly can't even remember who Ezio was fighting against this time. Just wait for 3.

I just got the game in today, I was surprised to get the version with the free Assassin's Creed 1 included on the same Blu-ray disc... oh the 3D glasses are those cheap red and blue paper glasses, which I was totally expecting them to be

this deal was already posted http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321849
random.gif

I got my copy that does not come with the galsses today and have a question. Is the option to turn 3D on still included in my version. I would think it would confuse the hell out of some people when they see the option in the game, but have no way of using it due to lack of glasses. I wouldn't think the publisher would enjoy fielding those types of calls on their support line.

bread's done
Back