Prototype 2 $39.99 at Walmart

You may want to add the following to this.

YMMV: Some Walmart stores still have the RADNET Edition with a DLC copy of the first Prototype. Plus if you or a family member work for Walmart you can get a 10% discount.

So say if you work for Walmart and they have this deal you could get Prototype 1 and Prototype 2 RADNET Edition for like $37.50 give or take with tax. Lol. Not bad considering its Walmart.

I've heard the 10% discount does not apply to electronics. Anyway going to check my Wal-Mart to see if they still have the Radnet edition with the free prototype 2 copy. I figured this would happen not this soon though.

I am renting this right now. It is amazing how much better the 2nd game looks. I means the 1st game was fun but the city was so drab looking. This city is pretty rad. The combat is better in this game but the movement seems more sluggish. I think that may be due to a more detailed world so they had to slow the movement down. Overall, I like the 2nd game over the 1st...it is shorter though.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I loved the original Prototype (yes, I was one of the handful) but I knew this would drop like a rock. Glad I waited.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one, I loved the challenge of some of the events, but like you, I knew this would hit $20 before the end of summer and it is certainly looking that way.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']You may want to add the following to this.

YMMV: Some Walmart stores still have the RADNET Edition with a DLC copy of the first Prototype.[/QUOTE]That's why I asked about the price change. I bought P2 and it came with the DL version of P1 but that was in the morning and it was still priced at $50. I'll be going back today to see if the price change is reflected at the local store.

I just got back from my Wal-Mart and it's $49.96. I live in Iowa if that has anything to do with it. I hid a copy with the Radnet and the Prototype download.

Wasn't it on sale last week at Gamestop for $39.99? I want the Wal-Mart version though cus I don't own the first prototype.

[quote name='Psychonik']Wasn't it on sale last week at Gamestop for $39.99? I want the Wal-Mart version though cus I don't own the first prototype.[/QUOTE]Maybe. It's still 39.99 at AMZ but I wanted the Walmart version because of P1.

How did you PM? I too think 20 a piece for both games is damn good deal hence why I'm trying to snag it for 39.99 instead of 49.96. I even scanned it to make sure.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Activision thought this game was going to move some serious units but it didn’t so I have a feeling most retailers have a glut of copies collecting dust. I’d bet you’ll see this game on sale for 19.99 by July or even sooner.

I'd wait, personally.

[quote name='Psychonik']How did you PM? I too think 20 a piece for both games is damn good deal hence why I'm trying to snag it for 39.99 instead of 49.96. I even scanned it to make sure.[/QUOTE] just walked in with an ad, that dang simple

Nice I hope my Wal-Mart will not be stupid when I try it next week. The problem is that where I live Wal-Mart is the only place that sells game other than this junky local game store so I never had ads on hand, but on tuesday I'm going out of town so I'll snag Best Buy ad.

[quote name='Y2Bogus']The guy in the electronics section of my walmart kept insisiting walmart doesn't pricematch.[/QUOTE]

Go in with a smart phone and play them this

bread's done
Back